Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

Thanks Jack been meaning to see how that Mars light is doing you. Think i'll pop over and have a see. Happy Thanksgiving you all. You guys are in my thoughts today. :)
Girl I kno how it is life happens lol hope u had a good thanks giving the mars light doing awesome here are some pics save u the time I’m goin hunting my thread down lol

Always heard neiko talking about smoking fresh bud. Some larf from the chem was dried out enough. So loaded it . Um some chlorophyll but actually pleasant.
Yeah we all goin thru that but hey I always say if it’s fire she goin to smoke lol

Omg amazing plants

They are looking happy as fuck Jack. Was heading your way last night then got effed up and starting wishing everybody a happy turkey day. Got lost af.
Hahahhaahhah yeah there getting big bending for over two weeks but I think this run will b the best of mine to date

Where your chem 4 beans come out of Jack?
They were gifted so a mystery lol but urs are def doin better them mine were urs came from would love to give it another go

C4 looks yummy, tried her yet?

Rest of the garden looks amazing now with the new lights running. Good cal on that deal with those cheap cobs! :)

#DankGivness to ya Kismet. :hippy:
Actually just took a bong hit of her freshy self. Am pleased with her . Can't wait and see how she cures out. Definitely a zippy high.

Ordered a pollen press and some dab jars. Have tried the boiling water/wine bottle method,Bo browns Ironing method and my primitive hit it with a hot knife and press the kief out in parchment paper. Bo's method being the best so far. May not have just gone long and hard enough with it. Just want to get some mini hash hockey pucks going for the holiday. I will figure out how to make a big ball of hash tho at some point. When i was in morocco back in the early 90's would see old men on the street make it over an open fire in a cast iron wok kind of thing. Pretty sure they used a bit of olive oil on there fingers to press the kief out into hash . Will keep on researching it for us.:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom