Kismet's First Grow Journal - Kismet Goes CooCoo For CoCo

Isn't it nice to win something...... I've won a few things through my life, and it's always a surprise....

Now you have to figure out where in your growing lineup you will sneak those in...... #growingtroubles
they will be sneaking in soon Bonsai. Been thinking . Can we all start a town in the middle of nowhere? Where we can all grow together without worries?
?

they will be sneaking in soon Bonsai. Been thinking . Can we all start a town in the middle of nowhere? Where we can all grow together without worries?
?
Nah, we would screw it up. It was all be over cheesy poofs or a twinkie.... ;)

Going to let it go overnight . I know people say 4 hours is long enough but can it really hurt to go 8? If so let me know lol. 15 minutes in.

Not sure how the LN pic got in there. But i am ok with it. Hoping the real life Newty is doing ok. Worried about her dog. They really are our best friends and i would be devastated if anything happened to either one of my goober butts. Took some trichome pics of the flowering girls and have yet to look at them. Don't have a macro lense for my camera(yet) so been using a magnifier app on my phone. Probably will just get the app for my phone soon. In for a penny.....

Started the chop. Was enough trimming for me today. They'll all come down next week and i will popping some new beans !!! Still a bit overly excited about that prospect !!!

Back
Top Bottom