Kismet's First Grow Journal - Kismet Goes CooCoo For CoCo

Ps a couple of my more recent clones did that for awhile, but as though it were trying to get its feet under it so to speak the roots caught and bam an inch or better almost every day.... Seems like they start a little slow sometimes when put directly into bigger pots... IDK just my pocket change on the subject...
She is just being a bit stubborn. Think she is turning the corner finally. But i been saying that to myself for weeks lol

First photo everyone happy in coco . Next one . Oh No . Kinda felt bad . They'll hopefully come back. Didn't mess with Mrs. Growchy Or Lil Newt... biggest underdogs. Look at lil newt just lurking back there. But she's gonna live. Seeing new growth albeit slowly.

So. Update 3 are down and trimmed 2 left for trim. Taking a lil break with the trusty bong nyc diesel and finger hash. Here we go lol. Alright i know the customer service rep i contacted said it was impossible that i got the wrong seeds. But i am calling bullshit . Been growin Sour Jack for 5 months. Not mad but disappointed. Thankful i have something to make meds with anyway. At least the nyc autos were correct. They are 50/50 with this fellow. The sour diesel was for me. Smoked some 5 years ago and my ex was like who are you? After i mowed the lawn ,tilled the garden.swept/mopped the house,did the dishes,laundry and made dinner AFTER working all day lol

Back
Top Bottom