Kismet's First Grow Journal - Kismet Goes CooCoo For CoCo

Photo Bomb

Congrats on the harvest!!

#lilnewtthelurker lol

Once you go coco...

#coocooforcoco
Thanks Newty :yummy: Was more than i need really atm but people been popping in suddenly out of nowhere seems in need of the edibles . Kinda strange but i am like here's a lil tupperware jar of coconut oil. Funniest thing i am starting to feel the edibles. Been taking a teaspoon in my coffee in the morning . No stress no more,

Be redoing the tents here soon . Popped 87 here today and 90 tomorrow so really need to figure out the best system. May just move down to the basement but need to put some outlets down there first. If i had been running all 4 lights would be super hot upstairs i'm sure. I do have an ac up there but not ready to run it this early in spring. Was using that outlet for the lights. Gonna play with a few different ideas before i give up the attic.

Oh yes!! Once you do the canna coffee, your hooked;)
I used to just save all my stalk, dust and shake until I had a fook load. Boil it all up for a while. Strain it mix in some winter berry high juice... beaauuuuutiful. Im sure it could have been stronger if I used proper extracts etc. But first thing in the morning with a little selfie doob, yer shes spot on.

Back
Top Bottom