Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

Hey guys......here is about a week since flip.....some a few days more some less.......I will say that I am very pleased with the color of them all.....

Group shot......
IMG_20160329_153517106.jpg

Og kush x nyc desiel......
IMG_20160329_153535878.jpg

IMG_20160329_153644399.jpg

Jedi's......hey all turned out to b female......so I guess I gotta choose a favorite pheno......actually they all look close to the same to me.....
IMG_20160329_153549430.jpg
IMG_20160329_153611386.jpg
IMG_20160329_153535878.jpg
IMG_20160329_153812438.jpg

Girl parts.......
IMG_20160329_153738127.jpg

And my little auto amnesia x auto jock horror.........:)
IMG_20160329_153852949.jpg

Thanks guys.....like I said I am very pleased with the health of these plants especially after the pm problem.....:passitleft:

I agree doc, anyone in future a sulfur vaporizer or burner.......is the simplest way to kick pm in the nuts.......lol,

Thanks I try and keep it sweeped up daily......the stand they are on will be raised to a finished height when I decide how tall I'm gonna flower too......I also am gonna add some of that Frp panels....like the one in public bathrooms......so I can just foilar spray and then wipe the walls down......drywall no good.......

I agree doc, anyone in future a sulfur vaporizer or burner.......is the simplest way to kick pm in the nuts.......lol,

Thanks I try and keep it sweeped up daily......the stand they are on will be raised to a finished height when I decide how tall I'm gonna flower too......I also am gonna add some of that Frp panels....like the one in public bathrooms......so I can just foilar spray and then wipe the walls down......drywall no good.......

Wow, you wipe the walls? ;) Dry wall is cool, cuz you don't have to wipe it, but I think you can do better with a more reflective surface.

Yeah, this Frp you can get either gloss or flat and either like a hammered texture or smooth finish.....or I could just put some panda film up.....that might be cheaper anyway? Now ya got me thinking....I have some other minor room improvements to get to as well, but after coming back from Christmas vaction, I just wanted to get something started again......:passitleft:

Hey guys another update......growing like weeds.........

Jedi #1......first transplant 23 days ago......if ya zoom in I got resin......yeppa.......
IMG_20160405_155022159.jpg
IMG_20160405_155126825.jpg
IMG_20160405_155040903.jpg

Jedi #2.......very similar to #1........
IMG_20160405_155259430.jpg
IMG_20160405_155306472.jpg

Jedi #3 the shortest plant outta the 3.....my buddy had a short one and a taller one last year and said the shorter one was more potent we will see.......
IMG_20160405_155329311.jpg
IMG_20160405_155337165.jpg

Trainwreck from Ghs company......
IMG_20160405_155243141.jpg

Og kush x Nyc desiel......she is king of the room....the tallest.....I love the look of this one......
IMG_20160405_155142722.jpg
IMG_20160405_155225010.jpg

Here's the ziggs special.....auto jock horror x amnesia........under 11/13......
IMG_20160405_155319493.jpg

A group pic.....
IMG_20160405_155001318.jpg

Veg tent......lets just say all my clones rooted......lol
IMG_20160405_155425260.jpg

I do have some what of a delima......I have to leave next Sunday and b gone till sat......for work.......it is right in the cd window and that aside, what the best way to water blooming plants in turbo mode for 5 days.....,what should I do......lol.....

Thanks guys have a great week.....:passitleft:

I wouldn't CD before going as that will just put them in overdrive and increase water usage. Is there anyone that can just throw a few pitchers of trans water on them at day 3 or 4?

Hey shiggs, yes I could have the wife give them a small drink......I would probably make it just water......I guess I never have done the 1/4 trans, I do have the blood meal in the Jedi and og x nyc......

Evenin Nate...man , if i was to say ...those plants of yours would test very high brix. They look great brotha...look at the healthy colour of em....betcha they're growing very fast...right? Anyhow , i agree with the other guys pal....i've been in your situation a few times and believe me ...just get your wife to give them a simple drink....nothing else. Try and make it as easy for her as possible...nothing fancy,,just water at day 3 or 4. cheers Nate ....everything gonna be just fine my brotha!

Thanks for all the feed back guys.......I gave them straight water this morning and will need a drench on sunday..........now I have given them two GE drenches getting ready for the CD, since I'm waiting on the CD till next week.......what do you guys think I should feed them...trans or GE again.....

I have to edit the update......lol, the resin I see is only after 16 days not 20 something.......I was was week off......

Oh yeah starting week three on sunday should I also add my recharge before I leave?

Thanks guys.....:passitleft:

They look good and green! My vote would be for plain water or Trans-water prior to CD. I'll be interested to hear what the experts think... :popcorn:

They look good and green! My vote would be for plain water or Trans-water prior to CD. I'll be interested to hear what the experts think... :popcorn:

Yes Major...1/4 Trans would be proper...or just water as you say! Also Nate, give the Recharge before you leave. It's better to give the Recharge a lil early as apposed to giving it later. When you give it later it basically gets the soil ready for the NEXT batch as the rocks just don't have time to break down and be useful for the present run. Cheers and good advise Major!

Yes Major...1/4 Trans would be proper...or just water as you say! Also Nate, give the Recharge before you leave. It's better to give the Recharge a lil early as apposed to giving it later. When you give it later it basically gets the soil ready for the NEXT batch as the rocks just don't have time to break down and be useful for the present run. Cheers and good advise Major!

Yep. But remember that some of the stuff in the recharge is available right now, but the rocks do take time. There's some organic "plant food" in the recharge.

Here's another little tweak you might try and see how it works:

Put the recharge in a cup/pitcher or whatever. Add a pint of H2O and 10 mils Tea. Stir it up, swish it around, try to get everything to dissolve and pour this on top chased by maybe a quart of water or drench.

Yep. But remember that some of the stuff in the recharge is available right now, but the rocks do take time. There's some organic "plant food" in the recharge.

Here's another little tweak you might try and see how it works:

Put the recharge in a cup/pitcher or whatever. Add a pint of H2O and 10 mils Tea. Stir it up, swish it around, try to get everything to dissolve and pour this on top chased by maybe a quart of water or drench.

:) :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom