Kismet's First Grow Journal - Kismet Goes CooCoo For CoCo

Thanks for the well wishes guy's. That was totally unexpected and wildly appreciated. Can't stand to sit still right now. Going to run around the house shouting Whoop Whoop !!! The Dog's already think i finally lost my mind anyways !!!!
Isn't it nice to win something...... I've won a few things through my life, and it's always a surprise....

Now you have to figure out where in your growing lineup you will sneak those in...... #growingtroubles

Looking great in here! Sucks about the seed mess up as I know what that’s like!! My replacement seeds already arrived so I got lucky with seedsman. Aaaand congrats on the free seeds :p

When newty pulls herself together she'll be fine .She was the last clone with hardly any roots when i up potted. She's just lurking . Trying to figure out how to take over the world.
Sounds like you named her correct;) #icanrelate

Looking great in here! Sucks about the seed mess up as I know what that’s like!! My replacement seeds already arrived so I got lucky with seedsman. Aaaand congrats on the free seeds :p

Sounds like you named her correct;) #icanrelate
Glad you are back home safe and sound Newty. Was just giving a her a look over and she is looking really green in the center. Think she has come around the bend and will be taking off soon.

I have calmed down enough to sit down again lol. Flowering girl's are getting super close! Notice the group shot in the center the busted stem bud is hanging in there. The clones are looking super even lil Newty perking up . Will post clone pics in a few day's . Literally they are growing before my eyes in the coco. Want to wait til LN show more dramatic growth :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom