Kismet's First Grow Journal - Kismet Goes CooCoo For CoCo

Thanks Bonsai. I suck at that stuff
Not everyone is computer savvy.

I'm been playing with computers since the Tandy TRS-80. That was around 79 I think.

Just send @Teddy Edwards a message and ask him to put a signature for this grow on your signature @Kismet

Is that in your signature, or just a link you typed.
Now scroll to the top of the page, click your name, and click signature and in that box do that again.

Yes it is. Guys..... made me tear up a little myself to watch that happen.

@Bonsaiweed

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You too Teddy

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yes it is. Guys..... made me tear up a little myself to watch that happen.

@Bonsaiweed

LOL. I struggle with this site and technology in general. My camera is old by today"s standard so been a trip getting that up in itself. Thanks for the hugs SweetSue and thank's for being here :green_heart:

Kismet, I'm glad to see you're starting up a journal. It'll be great fun. Please don't get upset when I'm absent. I stopped more out of curiosity. I'm seriously oversubscribed to way over a hundred journals because I can't unsub without feeling bad. Lol! I'll always have that link to follow when I want to stop by.

I will keep in touch though, because I'm interested in how you do with your mother's dosing. Good luck with the garden.

These hugs are for you Kismet.

Make your mother proud. You made this one proud, and I'm not even yours. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Kismet, I'm glad to see you're starting up a journal. It'll be great fun. Please don't get upset when I'm absent. I stopped more out of curiosity. I'm seriously oversubscribed to way over a hundred journals because I can't unsub without feeling bad. Lol! I'll always have that link to follow when I want to stop by.

I will keep in touch though, because I'm interested in how you do with your mother's dosing. Good luck with the garden.
No worries. Will be a slow moving journal don't feel like you got to pop in all the time.

Cheesy Poofs for all !!

Creepy clown movie on .Make yourselves at home and pull up a chair,bean bag, floofy pillow.

When the furnace went down this winter. I had the dogs and down comforter for warmth but had to rotate the bird in temporarily the tent because they prefer warm weather.
The clones i will be running in Coco next run.
Clones up potted til the coco get's here.Hoping tomorrow
Current girl's Sour D showing a bit of stress. Upped the bloom nutes a bit. They seem to be responding:thanks:

I do have a question for the Admins. Can i move this journal too Off Topic so people can post what they want on my page? Ian Bastage Chris Scorpio or Teddy Edwards?

Send a pm to one of them Kismet. They’ll do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom