Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

Been in the weeds at the kitchen. My 10 Bopguns were getting too big, so had to chop down 8 Serena's to make room. Good news is Serena is ready between 56-63, and it was day 56. Left 5 to go the full 63. Took cuts of all the Bopguns, Blazing Blues, and Raspberry x Purple Pure Gooey. Flipped the 6 Raspberry x Purple Pure Gooey into flower in the 2x2. I just wanna get a gauge on Terps and Trich production. Yield won't be considered, because this is my first time firing up the 2x2. It has a Mars 300 watt LED, so guess I will see how it does. I only used this tent to sex out my pack of Pamalina, so far. I also put the 10 Bopgun into the 5x5 flower. The 5 Blazing Blues will go in when I take down the last 5 Serena's. Now for a few harvest pics. I usually let them hang dry for 7-10 days, then jar it up.

Judging from your pics, the MC's yield will probably be similar to Serena.
Hopefully I can find a good stud to improve on the yield of them without sacrificing potency. I was thinking a Tangie male seeing as I just bought a pack. :cool: most the tangie x's I have seen look like they stack well.

Took down my last 5 Pugsbreath at day 60 and put the 5 Blazing Blues in to flower. Have my next set of clones vegging. Pamalina and Mandarin Cookies next run. Then I think I will pop my pack of Tangie and some of The Cutie Pie x Gelato that my buddy made. Then I might be done popping beans for awhile. I also said I was not gonna pop any beans anytime soon and then I went and popped 4 packs for this hunt. :eek:,.....so you never know. I also tried making gummies for the first time. They came out good except my grape juice reduced a little in cooking, so what was supposed to make 80 made 50.( So they are very potent.) I will put the liquid back in a measuring cup after cooking next time, and add water until pre cooked liquid volume is reached. That way dosage will be correct.

Back
Top Bottom