Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thank you for the reminder Namaste :)

well i am lazy when it comes to pics, i don't know i just don't have the energy for it, after all the work etc.

So today was harvest day, they could have stayed longer, but i needed the other batch to fill the space and start Vegging to prepare for flowering. but this time i have plants that are already 3 times the size of the previous batch.
- Vegged them longer.
- Adding a trellis.
- bigger pots
Ill take pictures tomorrow to start the 2nd cycle. For F1 (Flowering area 1)

Here is what i harvested today from F1 (8 weeks) 18 plants. shit lighting sorry for that. they where Veg for one week and some.
Yield was lower then i am normally used too.( although i have to dry them first, still i know they could be bigger. one good thing they are hard like rocks!
i flowered too fast. as my partner kept on pushing to flip :).
So we just gave it a try but not doing it again.

For now the spotlight is going to be that forest that you talking about the F2 area.
I took few close up shots.

i have done something i read about, and wanted to try.
i gradually decreased the light hours from 18/6 to 13/11 over a period of 10 days.
i can say the transition period was shorter and bud sites started end of week 1.

- Here they are in Week 2 flower.
4 strains .

Hello, :) what was the Diff for, if i may ask.

I've just never seen it done like that before. It looks like you are using a tub or shower enclosure for the flowering and some cabinets up above for the clones and vegging. It's different from what I have seen, but it looks pretty effective. I'm keeping an eye on your grow to see how it comes out. But it looks good so far.

I've just never seen it done like that before. It looks like you are using a tub or shower enclosure for the flowering and some cabinets up above for the clones and vegging. It's different from what I have seen, but it looks pretty effective. I'm keeping an eye on your grow to see how it comes out. But it looks good so far.

Me neither ( havent done or seen it done like that before as well )i just had the smallest place to do it.
A toilet with nothing in it, just tiles. i had to build the cabinet to fit 3 growing areas in a 6ft X 5ft area. effective or not, no idea yet. its our first run and we are collecting some data. to see if it will yield, as expected. thanks for interest.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom