DWC, Bubbles, CFL Grow Box, and Closet. First grow, ICE and Bubblelious

HEY HEY, I figure out how to do the multiple quotes. Learn something new everyday, you will be wiser. :)
Looking good Shotgun.
:cheer:
Thanks Guido, I gotta stop in and see how your grow is doing, I will do that after this.
Shot gun mister thanks for the answer. First of all as a woman I take offense to people not sexually harassing me. I think the laws went way to far. It ruined some of the tit a tat at work when I was still there. Well actually I harassed everyone so they did it back. If it is all in good fun what is the harm. If someone says stop then it is stop. I have been told to stop and did. So call me hon, sexy or whatever else you want as long as it is in a positive vein. To do it as a one up or to degrade someone is a whole different story. Some men do that but it has not been in my experience but have seen it.
I have ortho plant and fruit, isn't that the same as ortho home defense? I would imagine same thing different label. You know how these companies are. I am not growing now but I still use it outside. I got scared when I read the insert after harvesting that it is dangerous for children and animals. That is why I will not grow in bug season again. I can grow all winter with no bugs not even a fly.

LOL Not sexually harassing you, Damn Hon, you and I would probable work great together at some sort of job.
Honestly, It blew me way when the write up and charges were giving to me. When they ask me to sign it, I refused. This did not make them happy at all. When I brought my lawyer in the next day pressing a slander suit, they freak. And was offered a pretty reasonable severance package and agreed to pay my lawyer fees. At this point in time, they just wanted me to leave quietly.
My lawyer was not to happy about not pressing on with the issue at hand, but he got paid and these types of suits can take a few years to settle.
So an agreement was made for my exiting the Company.
Believe me HON, all my Hons, and sexy towards you are in a positive vein.

looking goog h:bravo:

Thanks Scaredeecat, I am going to have to pop in on your grow too and see how you are doing too.

Now for the update.
I can tell the plants really like the flush. They suck up over a gallon of water in the last 24 hours. All perky now and looking good.
PH is some where around 6. with the color of the manually testing.
I bump up the PPM to 400. I'll bump it up another couple of hundred tomorrow.

ICE is really getting a lot of buds. I am going to have some big colas when this is all said and done. Some of those stalks are really pack. seeing nothing but buds from the top down for 6 to 8 inches.

The Bubblelious plants are only about as 1/2 as tall as the ICE. But they are really healthy. They didn't get any nute burnt or light burnt like the ICE did.
I think I will be back on track here in the next few days and be getting them full strength by the end of the week.
Here is the pic of the ICE.

Picture_001_15.jpg

and here is a pic of the Bubblelious.

Picture_002_14.jpg

I read a phase today and I do have to agree to it. I believe MC stated it.

"Smoking Marijuana is not additive, But growing it is."

I know, I ain't smoke in about a week and I know I am not going to buy any. Pretty sure i will smoke with friends July 4, they will have some good hydro for that night of parting.

Well I gotta get my butt out and start catching up on the reading here. Deep Water Culture home flies so fast now a days. It is sometimes is hard to keep up.
:peacetwo:

they are some nice plants:bravo: and yes mc is rite smokeing mj is not addictive but growing it is, i have not smoke any in a week but can't wait to get up and check my grow:)

Plants look great mr. sexy

Thank you Beautiful, I hope you are having a good day today. :)

they are some nice plants:bravo: and yes mc is rite smokeing mj is not addictive but growing it is, i have not smoke any in a week but can't wait to get up and check my grow:)

lol I mess that one SDC. I was RM that did that quote. I'll stop in our your journal tonight.

looks tastey :cool:
Hey Wing King, thanks for stopping in. I look at your journal the other day. Looks like your doing great with them CFLs. Your plants look really good. I'll stop in your journal tonight also.

Update.
31 days flowering.
PPM is now at 600. Bumping up about every 200 till I get back to 1000-1100 before the rest change this weekend. Plus my Liquid Kool Bloom finally came in. I started adding that into the res.

PH manual show 6.0
It looks like the BubbleGummer is trying to catch up to the ICE. But something tells me the ICE is going to be done a week or so before the BubbleGummer. May run into a problem here. I have a feeling I might be separating the 2 when harvest time comes so I can harvest the plants at their peek time.

I am now planing my second grow and that is when I notice on the seed packet that I was growing BubbleGummer. In all honesty, I really thought it was called Bubblelious when I ordered it. After doing some research, I guess it is really somewhat the same strain.

I will start the second grow till this weekend. I an hoping I might be able to get a clone of super lemon haze from a fellow grower, I will find out this weekend.

Here are the pics. A couple of pics of the ICE and 1 of everything, BubbleGummer is up front and you can see the ICE in the back ground. We willl catch you all tonight at home. Hope all is having a great day.
Shotgun

Picture_005_14.jpg

Picture_004_14.jpg

Picture_003_14.jpg

Looking great! Buds are forming nicely. Looks like it's gonna be a great harvest!

If it's only one week between havest dates just leave the stump in the water and don't mess with seperating them. The stump will try like hell to grow something to keep it busy while the other one finishes.

Maybe it will scare the trichs out of the other one when it sees what you did! LOL!

Looking great! Buds are forming nicely. Looks like it's gonna be a great harvest!

If it's only one week between havest dates just leave the stump in the water and don't mess with seperating them. The stump will try like hell to grow something to keep it busy while the other one finishes.

Maybe it will scare the trichs out of the other one when it sees what you did! LOL!

Thank you Very Much MC.

"Maybe it will scare the trichs out of the other one when it sees what you did!"

:laugh: I sure hope so, I am really not sure how this will all work out in the end. But I am very optimistic with you and the fellow experience growers around help me out.

As you know in my set up, I have to take the panel off to get into the room. I get get butterflies in my stomach every time I open it up. Did I mess it? Is all the fans working? What about the light? Did they grow to close to it again. And the air, getting good bubbles?

Pop the panel off and I get an OMG feeling, LOOK AT YOU LOVELY SEXY GIRLS. :yahoo:

I talk to them, (Oh babies, you look sooooo good) Pop in the music they like (AC/DC, Deep Purple, and Nickle Back)
Check my nutes, Ph, and temps on everything.
Get the power magnifying glass, Look them over very carefully to be sure of no pest or anything else interfering with them. Get every thing all set up for them till it is time to pop the panel off again the next day. And then the whole process starts again. lol

But now I got a problem. I follow the rules about stealth growing. I attempted to keep the whole thing to myself cause rule number 1 is NO ONE is know about about my grow room. Period. Well I have a soul mate that does not live with me and she is a toker also, but hiding it from her was just not possible. Specially concerning the fact she wanted to know what the hell happen to my closet. lol

But that is not the problem. I guess I treat and talk to my girls than better than I do with her. Of course I totally disagree with her. But her being a die hard Cubs Fan and hates my team the White Sox, and me being the exact same thing but Opposite teams, things can get pretty interesting. LOL

Plus she is getting ansi. "How much longer?", "Can we pull a bud, dry it and smoke it?"
I do had too set her down and explain the things to her about what I have learned from all of you here and what the procedure is for drying curing. She about blew up when I told her it would probably be best if we cured them for a month after dry time to get the best smoke out of the harvest. She about lost it. lol bout cried too. hehehe. Of course I told her that we can smoke some right after it dries just to see what it is like, but it might have a bad taste too it if we don't let it cure for at least a week. Well that settled things down a little. Ask me if would like not makin love in a week or month. Come to the conclusion, she is going to be smoking the first bud that dries period. LMAO

And thats my problem. I guess it is not a bad problem. lol but it is a problem.

On another note, I feel I am in the present of one of the most experience bubble growers around. Roseman, I was totally awed at what you did in with your donation today. I am very honoured to have met you and I have the most respect for you my friend. Your push for the awareness of the Medical Marijuana amazes me. For I am just a newbie learning from the master and hope one day to follow in your footsteps in one day spreading the news. I spread it now, just not as much as you do. My life turned to a different page the day I joined here, met you and the friends that you introduce me to. Thank you my friend
Peace to all and I will see you all at home tonight. :)
Shotgun

H,

Been there, done that! The excitement of the grow can only be matched by the satisfaction of smoking something you created out of a little seed!

I understand having to talk to significant others. I think she will learn the reason for the cure by sampling every so often. I do it with air buds. Would she rather have $10 now or $100 in a month? LOL! Sometimes we have to educate the one's we love and teach them patience too!

Thank you Very Much MC.

"Maybe it will scare the trichs out of the other one when it sees what you did!"

:laugh: I sure hope so, I am really not sure how this will all work out in the end. But I am very optimistic with you and the fellow experience growers around help me out.

As you know in my set up, I have to take the panel off to get into the room. I get get butterflies in my stomach every time I open it up. Did I mess it? Is all the fans working? What about the light? Did they grow to close to it again. And the air, getting good bubbles?

Pop the panel off and I get an OMG feeling, LOOK AT YOU LOVELY SEXY GIRLS. :yahoo:

I talk to them, (Oh babies, you look sooooo good) Pop in the music they like (AC/DC, Deep Purple, and Nickle Back)
Check my nutes, Ph, and temps on everything.
Get the power magnifying glass, Look them over very carefully to be sure of no pest or anything else interfering with them. Get every thing all set up for them till it is time to pop the panel off again the next day. And then the whole process starts again. lol

But now I got a problem. I follow the rules about stealth growing. I attempted to keep the whole thing to myself cause rule number 1 is NO ONE is know about about my grow room. Period. Well I have a soul mate that does not live with me and she is a toker also, but hiding it from her was just not possible. Specially concerning the fact she wanted to know what the hell happen to my closet. lol

But that is not the problem. I guess I treat and talk to my girls than better than I do with her. Of course I totally disagree with her. But her being a die hard Cubs Fan and hates my team the White Sox, and me being the exact same thing but Opposite teams, things can get pretty interesting. LOL

Plus she is getting ansi. "How much longer?", "Can we pull a bud, dry it and smoke it?"
I do had too set her down and explain the things to her about what I have learned from all of you here and what the procedure is for drying curing. She about blew up when I told her it would probably be best if we cured them for a month after dry time to get the best smoke out of the harvest. She about lost it. lol bout cried too. hehehe. Of course I told her that we can smoke some right after it dries just to see what it is like, but it might have a bad taste too it if we don't let it cure for at least a week. Well that settled things down a little. Ask me if would like not makin love in a week or month. Come to the conclusion, she is going to be smoking the first bud that dries period. LMAO

And thats my problem. I guess it is not a bad problem. lol but it is a problem.

On another note, I feel I am in the present of one of the most experience bubble growers around. Roseman, I was totally awed at what you did in with your donation today. I am very honoured to have met you and I have the most respect for you my friend. Your push for the awareness of the Medical Marijuana amazes me. For I am just a newbie learning from the master and hope one day to follow in your footsteps in one day spreading the news. I spread it now, just not as much as you do. My life turned to a different page the day I joined here, met you and the friends that you introduce me to. Thank you my friend
Peace to all and I will see you all at home tonight. :)
Shotgun

Thank you grow-bro. I really appreciate the flattery and the friendship too.
I and MC and Green007 were once all in your same position, doing the first grow, reading, studying, learning. Now look how far you have come, and how much you have learned. You're a great Deep Water Culture, bro, and I am proud to call you friend. You are already teaching, helping newbs and paying it forward too.

I was pass a 6 inch vortex from a fellow grower. And was invited to see his grow room. He has a couple of soil plants that are mothers, Mistic Blue, and Pepper Jack. He has a couple of clones out and going for me that I will pick up Wed. or Thurs.
I have a new Closet tv center that I will be putting in my room tonight or tomorrow. One side of the closet is where my Veggie grow box go into. I will get pics of that up once all is done. My second grow will consist of the 2 clones, and I am going to germinate my last 2 seeds of ICE. If my timing is correct, I will veg the clones for 2-3 weeks and them 2 will go into the flowering room with a new res that will only hold 2 plants. The Ice I will veg for 5 weeks and then put them into the flowering room with also a new res that will just hold 2 plants. My main goal here is to try and harvest 2 plants a months.

The plant leaves are looking yellow on the ICE, specially the Little ICE plant. Big ICE plant leaves are starting to yellow. I am on GH Full Bloom nutes with Kool Bloom as an additive.

PH is around 6.
PPM is at 1000 and I hope to have it up to at least 1400 (with out any nute burnt I hope) By Sunday.

I am at 37 days of flowering and believe I am heading the home stretch.
Keeping a close I on the Trics, I am hoping by Sunday I can start to flush. May have to go another week, but only the Trics will tell.

Some pictures were from yesterday and some from today. Still working on getting close up with this camera and may have gotten lucky to get a couple of so so good ones.

It was really kind of hard to care for the ladies this weekend with all the visitors.

Here are the pics

Sundays, JULY 4th.

Picture_001_15.jpg

Picture_003_14.jpg

Picture_004_14.jpg

Picture_005_14.jpg

Picture_001_16.jpg

JULY 5th

Picture_002_15.jpg

Picture_027_1.jpg

HEY a decent Close up. :slide:

Picture_031_1.jpg

AND ANOTHER ONE. :woohoo:

Picture_032_1.jpg

and here they are back in there spot.

Picture_033_1.jpg

Just got done reading and must say your grow is awesome. I too thought i saw some slime on one of the roots shots like Alien8 mentioned, but obviously you have it covered bubble brother!! Excellent buds, nice recovery from the mis-hap. Funny stuff about the girlfriend too! lol

+reps!
:thumb:

Damn it won't let me rep ya'! :( .... and I have been trying to spread the love!?!? I guess i need to step outside my normal circle and rep some others for great work.

Back
Top Bottom