Santa Lebos

The Setup a 6'x6.5' toilet transformed into a 3 light rotation. bottom area for flowering cut into 2 sections.
The right side is split into a lower and an upper compartment. i have a build a custom closet for it. Adjacent to this toilet is another tiny room leading to the toilet. Which is 4.9' x 3'.That is VEG #2.

To make it easier i have labeled as follows:
F1: On the right in the enclosure that i built closet. 2x 400 watts HID
F2: On the left. 2x 400 watts HID
Veg 1:In a closet above F1. Fluorescents
Veg 2: Outside the Toilet. includes the AC unit and Mother plants. (ventilation is going to be upgraded to a close system with Co2) tho i have never tried CO2. will see. Currently it is vented. 2 x 200 watts flood light LEDs.

the room went threw a major change as i have added allot of light in the flowering area and thank god i as able to read that i will burn them before i started flower! but that costed me around a 1000$ plus. dam you testosterone! anyhow. U will see in the before and after pictures...

I dont have pics for Veg 2 but soon

Setup Overview:

F1 & Veg 1:

Ceiling :

Inside F1:

F1 Air In:

Wow....that is some setup........

Will be interested to watch... :popcorn:

appreciated :) i agree, yet this one went deep in creativity. with this limited space. but i managed after allot of work. hope it pays off.
Im sure it will mate. You got the scrog in there to keep em down so you should be blessed. If theres to much stretch in the first week or 2 of flower theres still time to supercrop!

Question, i have zero experience in trellising and i see you got plenty. you think this is ready to be flipped to 12/12? its only 4" to 5" thick ?
Yer she was ready for flip a while ago lol it doesnt matter how thick it is really just that theres flat coverage when you go to flip once theres been some stretch you should be removing whats below the screen anyway. If you dont feel to comfortable stripping it bare just take leaves away and any teeeny tiny shoots that are worthless right at the bottom. Leave em to recover for a few days. I usually wait until after a feed and id LIGHTLY defol the top. Find any tops that are covered and remove a few leaves here and there.
By the way I dont have a lot of experience this is my first real grow myself. But i was a helper for many years and I do A LOT of research lol.

Yer she was ready for flip a while ago lol it doesnt matter how thick it is really just that theres flat coverage when you go to flip once theres been some stretch you should be removing whats below the screen anyway. If you dont feel to comfortable stripping it bare just take leaves away and any teeeny tiny shoots that are worthless right at the bottom. Leave em to recover for a few days. I usually wait until after a feed and id LIGHTLY defol the top. Find any tops that are covered and remove a few leaves here and there.
By the way I dont have a lot of experience this is my first real grow myself. But i was a helper for many years and I do A LOT of research lol.

Great ! i have already stripped it all below the screen :Namaste: . then i am flipping soon . well you doing great for a first grow. thumbs up mate!:goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom