Lady Bugs good or bad?

Wulves

Ok I obviously have a Lady Bug issue.
As much as I read they are good for plants , eating a lot of harmful other critters that could cause us great sorrow.
Does anyone know if I need to continue capturing and release outside protocol ?
Or let them be as long as they dont appear by the masses ? :peace:

I sure wish I'd had the infestation from a few years back - this year the aphids took over and I saw 1, count em', ONE lonely Ladybug - I needed a thousand!!! Go figure!!

You would be surprised how many less than 50 and their offspring will eat. I had a serious root aphid infestation couple years back in my shed released 250 of them (and about 200 of them weren't there the next day as they seem to know if enough food for their offspring and if not they will go somewhere else to mate that does have plenty of food) and I didn't see any aphids in less than a week nor did they come back.

Ok I obviously have a Lady Bug issue.
As much as I read they are good for plants , eating a lot of harmful other critters that could cause us great sorrow.
Does anyone know if I need to continue capturing and release outside protocol ?
Or let them be as long as they dont appear by the masses ? :peace:
A Lady Bug issue. Does this mean that you have Lady Bugs showing up that you did not bring into the house or room or where ever you are growing?

Lol I can send you a jar
I'll take 'em!!! My house back faces south with all windows and every fall they would be crawling with ladybugs (the asian imports, not ours) so last fall my project was to vacuum them up several times a day - I did a real good job,dammit, this year - zilch - lesson learned. But in my defense - I didn't know I would be growing weed and those darn Ladybugs can really stink when disturbed.

Did you guys see this!!
ladybugs.jpg

Omg...:laughtwo:
There they are !
Are they all dead ?
You did 'nt get them all after all.
Clever little buggers.

Off topic.
Hope alls well with everyone for the upcoming Holidays
Maybe you would know .
Will an Agan Auto Trichomes turn Amber for a CBD non THC affect ?
My Afgan is 90days old and has beautiful Milky Trichomes.
Im harvesting 1/2 tonight for a friend the other half I want almost 100% CBD for my medical needs.
How much longer will she have to go till they turn Amber ? and will an Afgan Auto a Indica Trichomes turn at all

We release lady bugs in the greenhouse. They have an internal clock (i read the directions years ago), they isually leave on there own based on the season. But they fly away easily in a greenhouse, sometimes we leave it open for several hours after pollen season. Not weed pollen, in the south we get regular plant pollen that blows around for a few months

Back
Top Bottom