Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Sounds sweet, morgs. I cobbed both the green and purple phenos....Exciting stuff!

So I am going to Hawaii for a few days soon. Actually going to Oahu. I really want to smoke there, but it's not rec legal and I know nobody there. And of course would never think of carrying anything on a plane, that would be super nerve wracking!

Any Hawaiian friends out there?

I bet you could put some in a stink sack in your luggage. It's not like you have to go through customs and with the shutdown the TSA agents aren't all that motivated. They really don't care about weed for personal especially if you are leaving a legal state. I took about 2 oz to Jamaica without a problem. I'd do it and feel no anxiety going state to state.

While you don't necessarily go through Customs going into Hawaii, you do go through an Agricultural Inspection, of some sort (at least, they did last time I was there!). Because Hawaii has such a delicate/unique ecosystem, they're very protective of bringing in any fruits, vegetables, plants, etc. which may also carry pests that screw up their environment.

@Cronichemphog - If you're around, Brother, maybe you can comment/help? ;)

5 gallons. :passitleft:
Oh ya @Morglie I didn't find any seeds...
Sounds good. I thought I saw one in the picture when I zoomed in.

We're running the same sized pots then. I seem to be getting around 2 zips a plant for the most part, which lines up with what you're getting. I keep thinking I should be getting more, but I don't have the patience to do more than basic training on my plants.

Back
Top Bottom