Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Thanks! Ya they can get strong! If you don't keep training they will stand right back up sometimes even with high stress training. AND I can quadruple the tops easily. I like the look of the quadsquad stuff, but it seems to take a bit more patience than I have. With LST you don't lose stride.

Nice turnaround! I’ll be popping some Purple Dogs very soon :)

Love the training! Been lurking for a while lol things look stellar! Congrats on the harvest and those black dog nugs :drool:

In regards to your travels, I forget what thread I read it on in here, but a member suggested they ground up their herb, placed in capsules, in a pill container in their toiletries bag and no one was any the wiser.... seems like a lot of work but hey, better to have than have not!
:passitleft:

If they’re only bottom leaves, then it’s nitrogen.

If they’re only bottom leaves, then it’s nitrogen.

My diagnosis is different. If it's the bottom leaves, it's a Magnesium deficiency and if the top/new growth, it would be iron.

The difference is that, with a Nitrogen deficiency, which is seen first in the lower growth, the entire leaf yellows. With a Magnesium or Iron deficiency, you get yellowing between the veins of the leaves while the veins for the most part, stay green (called "intervenal chlorosis"),.

Because Magnesium is a mobile element, the new growth "steals" it from the older growth, which is why you'll see it start lower on the plant. Iron is immobile, so the deficiency shows in the new growth since it can't "steal" it from the older growth.
:Namaste:

There may be mg deficiency too. But mg deficiency usually shows on the top or middle leaves first and the edges yellow up first while here I can see uniform yellowing with tips going brown. The safest would be to provide nitrogen together with mg anyway.

Just doing a drive-by. Looks like you need to up your feeding alittle with that one...... Just from the glance Seeing it fade pretty evenly,, I'd guess nitro,,, but then the one I just threw in flower needed alot of cal/mag during onset and the stretch mode. But I'm not sure you still using organic supplements you might wanna up the EWC and bone/blood meal in the mix least for that one,, if you grow the same again........ But if you got a good fertilizer I'd up the dose alittle least for the next watering.. GL

Back
Top Bottom