Lebanese: TRSC or ACE, or is there any measurable difference?

FranticFred

Not trying to cast any aspersions on any breeders (or vendors) good name. Just asking if anyone might have had experience with Lebanese from both seed vendors,and if there was/is any discernible difference between the 2. I'm wanting to do an outdoor of Lebanese, as I'd like to get a decent crop for hash as well as for oils/salves/balms.

How tough are they to do indoors without getting hermie issues?

Haven't grown Lebanese but have grown a couple strains from Ace. Top quality imo.
Think @bluter or @RedskinnedRhino grew some Lebanese. Cant remember but maybe the search icon can find who grew it.
Good luck, cheers

not me i'm afraid. i definitely will get to it eventually though lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll just go with the Ace for this next outdoor season. I had an issue issue with hermies in my indoor grow last year which put me off a bit. I'm not a heavy handed grower, so getting the herms surprised me.I thought maybe I'd try the TRSC version,but I already have Ace Lebanese seed. Seems wasteful to not use them.

Thanks for the input fellas.

Haven't grown Lebanese but have grown a couple strains from Ace. Top quality imo.
Think @bluter or @RedskinnedRhino grew some Lebanese. Cant remember but maybe the search icon can find who grew it.
Good luck, cheers
Not me, all of my grows were clone donations or bag seeds. No idea what I'm growing usually....I really should order some seeds, but they make it weird to pay for em at the end - I get sketched out easily when the money gets funny, so I bail on the sale. :nervous-guy::rofl:

I would go with The Real Seed Company. Then you get the genetics you paid for. Other sellers sometimes like to hybridize with something else.

I don't need a mommie or a daddie "helping" me.

Back
Top Bottom