Lebowskii and Schmokem's Perpetual Indoor Grow: 400w Veg 1000w Flower

Zigzag!!
Sour Kush is NICE! got some from a collective a few weeks ago and it does wonders for pain relief. can never go wrong with anything with ''kush'' in the title...

I notice you said headband (sour kush)... headband IS sour kush?
Heard nothing but good things about bubblegum. a bud of mine grew some 2 years ago and loved it!

I would LOVE some seeds! Ive got ''purple urkle'' seeds (what the guy that gave them to me said they were at least) if your interested id be down to send them in return for some seeds! Not sure of their quality or anything... Ill PM you!

Lings_1.JPG

Sluts.JPG

The ladys with a recent trim back. their kholas were getting blocked by tons of leaves. You can tell they are still working on filling out. Lower/mid branches have some nice little buds on them, little more to fill in, and the kohlas are working there way from bottom to top. the plant that is roughly a week- a week and a half older is working on packing weight on now :)

Things look like they are rolling right along, glad to see your converting to the indoors well, and also nice that your able to start with a little more light than i did man :D Good job

Keep it Green:thumb:

Things look like they are rolling right along, glad to see your converting to the indoors well, and also nice that your able to start with a little more light than i did man :D Good job

Keep it Green:thumb:

thanks brutha! ;) your kolas are rediculous. serious. if you find you cant stand them for ANY reason... send them my way :yummy: lol

update pics! one of the girls didnt like the nutes as much as the others, but since, she has made a turn around and has new growth coming out of the top. the pictures are a day old.

Yesterday: We got our grow bags in the mail (finally), fox farms ocean soil, perlite, and some gel2root when we are ready to start taking clone. Gunna have to start a new journal pretty soon as... ''rebound'' is a tad misleading. Here are the girls ;)

IMG_0829_1_.JPG

IMG_08319.JPG

Here is the one of the SSH that we are starting the flush/molassis diet on today. Its VERY very blurry, I appologize.... the camera that we've been using... sucks. but youll get the picture I imagine...

IMG_08227.JPG

:peacetwo:

New223.JPG

New317.JPG

New133.JPG

Here are the flowering girls. One is already getting flushed. 8 days lefts untill ~2 days of dark period followed by uprooting, haning in a dark room for a few days, then trimmed, manicured minorly, tossed into our dry box untill dry enough to be jarred. ;) enjoy.

by the way... LOOK AT THOSE STEMS! lol. my outdoor girls barely had stems like that. awesome strain. getting a nice... sweet sativa stink inside the room... lots of hairs... even more trichs... harvest will be gooood :)

We got clones!! GDP (Granddaddy purple) to be exact! I also popped a bag seed og Kush seed and you can see its the smallest one we have right now. the two little seedlings that have 4 leaves are the Royal Hash, the little clones closest to the camera in the picture are the GDP and in the back, the monster white rhinos that are loving their new soil. enjoy ;)

IMG_000134.JPG

We got our new veg room set up a few days ago! its now side by side with the flower room. Ive lost count of plants. but... I remember pictures ;)

Two white rhino's flowering out. been about a week now. and the SSH finishing up. she has been on molasses and water flush and is getting hung up on monday!! :)

Yeah_.JPG

Veg room: GDP clones, Royal Hash Seedlings, and White Rhino potential mothers!
Yeah2.JPG

Half my last plants harvest is GONE ;) smokes out nicely, gives a nice active buzz with a minor body kick to it. not too harsh and the smell id give a 6 or 7/10. its ok...

until next time!

Mainly got these up for you zigzag... been a busy week. ;) This first one is of the kola sitting next to a full sized masons jar... that thing is HUGE... everything is drying out right now...and will start curing up nicely in a few days :)
0101101.JPG

Second ones of the Flower room at the moment.1 white rhino thats about a week in... and 2 White Rhinos apx 2 weeks in. bushing up nicely and loving their new 3 gallon pots :)

020210.JPG

Sluts.JPG

The ladys with a recent trim back. their kholas were getting blocked by tons of leaves. You can tell they are still working on filling out. Lower/mid branches have some nice little buds on them, little more to fill in, and the kohlas are working there way from bottom to top. the plant that is roughly a week- a week and a half older is working on packing weight on now :)

cutting those back so much looks and seems like a gnarly thing to do to a plant. did that hurt the growth and stunt it at all??

cutting those back so much looks and seems like a gnarly thing to do to a plant. did that hurt the growth and stunt it at all??

Thanks for dropping in EoE ;)

To answer your question... yes and no. they were EXTREMEMLY bushy... and for the last week or so of its growing before we chopped it helped add some weight onto the buds. it was cut a little close. but it was schmokems first babies. He is still learning all kinds of tips/tricks about growing. next plants we will DEFINATELY leave some more folliage around the tops especially.. ill actually have a chat about that today. however. i must say. we kept both plants extremely trimmed up and the buds are COATED in crystals, hairs, and smell nice :)

once again, thanks for dropping by ;)

as you can see in the above about the top... 1/4 of an inch never filled in on the tops of a couple of those colas as well. we trimmed back her bushiness in hopes of letting that section fill in some more. I think perhaps letting a few leaves stay on it would of helped them along BETTER. but. grow and learn right? ;)

Also. Smoke report for Super Silver Hush. The first plant came out 'alright'. It had some crystals... relatively hairy... not very harsh, but not much smell and the taste was kinda... rough. I give it a 5/10.

However. the second plant that we let go 2 weeks longer and ended up having a hand grenade sized kola on the top of it... it was/is to this day coated with crystals. it simply sparkles in the sun, and the jar ive put them in has turned into a kief catcher at the bottom ;) There are 3x as many hairs as the first one, has a GREAT taste to it, and to be honest, can be best described as a ''whooshing wave'' feeling. I feel it nicely in the body with a great 'to-the-face'. I would definately give this plant an 8/10.

That concludes the end of the super silver hush strain, we are now waiting for our white rhinos who are due to be chopped starting in a month and a half :)

Red13.JPG

Red22.JPG

Red32.JPG

Red42.JPG

Red5.JPG

Red6.JPG

Red7.JPG

Whatsup guys... just a quick photo update. Remember... we are aiming for a perpetual harvest... So yes. all the plants look to be in completely different stages. Using some sort of 'weed-tracker' program we have start days/transplant days/ chop days etc layed out for us so we dont have to try and keep track of everything.

We figure the actually chopping of plants will start around the 15th of next month. Getting ready to pop some more seeds giving to us by a good friend. ;) ;) enjoy and thanks for dropping in!

Back
Top Bottom