Lebowskii and Schmokem's Perpetual Indoor Grow: 400w Veg 1000w Flower

Time for an update :)

We've decided that we are going to start keeping between 3-4 mothers of different strains in our veg room, and at any given time have at least 7 plants in flower. We ordered 5 gallon grow bags (htg supply rocks) and we are going to toss everything in the veg room into 3 gallon bags. (originally in 2 gals). We are modifying our 'grow-motive' if you will. instead of producing a constant stream of plants... we are going to produce a constant stream of MONSTERS. instead of having a full flower room of say... 10-12. we are going to keep it at 7 and put them in bigger containers.

Also. We (I) plan I getting a dual arc (full spectrum) bulb for our 1000w lamp. doing so I have been informed will allow us to get some nice happy colorful plants. ;)

The bucket cloner we are getting will get ordered in 2 weeks or so. should be popping us out as many clones of whatever we need whenever we need them. Enough of my jabbering.. here are some pics :)

IMG_014615.JPG

IMG_015010.JPG

IMG_014711.JPG

In the flower room we've got the 3 white rhinos and 2 granddaddy's.

Veg Room we've got the remainder of the white rhinos, the other gdps, as well as the royal hash plants :)

IMG_014911.JPG

IMG_014813.JPG

until next time :Rasta:

not only does it give you better looking plants you can veg and flower with out changing the light just have to change time schedule. It out performs a regaler metal halide when veg and out performs SuperHPS when flowering the best of 2 worlds in one with less heat over lumen's
:hookah::tokin::thumb:
Plants are looking good brother :popcorn:

will work on getting some update pics up soon. the last week or two we have been dealing with powdery mildew/mold on some of the plants. its been far too humid in the room and the bushier they get, the more susceptible they are to that type of thing.

The room/fans were sprayed down with hydrogen peroxide and water, swept out the room, cleaned it up a bit, and the plants were sprayed down with another hit of baking soda/water. really hope it doesnt affect them too much, and they bounce back. we are going to start adding bud blaster to the biggest white rhino which should plumpen her up nicely. ;)

IMG_01858.JPG

So. the two white rhinos in flower went hermie on us. there are seeds popping up all over them. we are chopping them asap to avoid getting TOO much seed, in hopes the bud is still worth smoking. we've been taking it a little hard as the white rhinos were looking soo good. Im thinking that the wr that turned out to be a male had time to pollonate a female or something. not really sure WHAT happened but. we have seeds to last us a while to say the least.

We will be tossing two more plants into flower once we chop those two. stay tuned for more chaos :hmmmm:

hey they don't look bad at all.
keep it up brother i would leave a like but it is still not letting me also i have a few sing in issues. :lot-o-toke::bong::roorrip::bigtoke:

hey they don't look bad at all.
keep it up brother i would leave a like but it is still not letting me also i have a few sing in issues. :lot-o-toke::bong::roorrip::bigtoke:

Thanks for dropping in bro. yeah. they are looking good. too bad our THIRD plant in line to be done is growing seeds as well. this is by far the worst catastrophic event since my plants got stolen. not sure what we can do to stop this chain of events but so far our successful plant rate ratio is something like... 4-20.

Ill keep you updated. hope we can get a plant to finish soon.. :thedoubletake:

alright so indoors huh? how is that treating you? looking good from my quick skim threw the grow. Ill be here again for the outdoor season...Check my grow out when you get a chance...

well. the actually growing part of indoor is going great. its the harvest/late flowering stages we are running into a lot of problems. We dont like seed infested buds :( What do you plan on running this year? (strain wise) ill be sure to swing over and check it out! thanks for dropping in ;)

well. the actually growing part of indoor is going great. its the harvest/late flowering stages we are running into a lot of problems. We dont like seed infested buds :( What do you plan on running this year? (strain wise) ill be sure to swing over and check it out! thanks for dropping in ;)

You having light leak problems? or running into hermie problems? Ill be running 3 Larry OG & 3 Banana OG I have some other things I might share on here but for the most part 420 mag will be seeing the Big 6 as I like to call them

What I have come to the conclusion as being the problem is... schmokem (newer to growing which is understandable) didnt catch the male in time. it pollonated all the plants that were in flower with it at that time (the two big white rhinos we just chopped and the gdp that has a couple seeds here and there). This would explain the MASSIVE amounts of seeds we are getting.

I at first thought i might have a light leak between rooms, but we hung a THICK tarp up between the two rooms and nailed it all the way around so that the only side there could be a light leak would be from the entrance of the veg room, but that stays rolled up for the most part pretty well, and i have before expressed my concern to schmokem about keeping it light tight ;)

Im just hoping that not ALL my plants have something wrong with them (such as there REALLY IS a light leak) and that the pollonated girls are done and gone and we can start getting to the nice tasty buds :) ill try to grab some update pics from schmokem here pretty soon.

Chopped two white rhinos, moved a royal hash and another gdp into flower room to make up for the two we just took out.

Man what a long way your setup has come since the last time i stopped in.. looking great my friend +reps and keep it up.

Wow, that sucks about the male. I hope you get something to smoke out of those plants. At least you won't have any shortage of seeds if that is any consolation. Good luck and Bless...

Man what a long way your setup has come since the last time i stopped in.. looking great my friend +reps and keep it up.

thanks for stoppin in mate ;) thanks. my good friend and grow conspirator companion of mine have had a goal from day one to not run out of things to upgrade. we are constantly looking for ways to improve/fix flaws in our setup.

Wow, that sucks about the male. I hope you get something to smoke out of those plants. At least you won't have any shortage of seeds if that is any consolation. Good luck and Bless

Heya Sonzor, thanks for the kind words as well ;) from what ive been told, so far the dry stuff off the white rhino smokes out alright if you dig for the buds in all the seeds. but as you said. white rhino shall be a strain we will have for years to come with the seeds off these two plants! :peace:

Quick update ;)
Veg room shot, all we have left in there is the 2 white rhino potential mothers, and the last gdp.

Green41.JPG

Two white rhinos, two royal hashes, and a gdp that is starting to smell amazing and show some purple in its leaves... mmmmmmm ;)

Green21.JPG

Green11.JPG

Green31.JPG

Green51.JPG

The GDP is due to be chopped in about two and a half weeks. gunna start giving her bud blaster in her watering diet in a few more days. the mildew issue is almost gone now after about a week or two worth of struggling with it. Turns out the gdp are liking less water as it goes on. Its getting very resinous ;) mmm. We are planning on popping 6 seeds soon in hopes of finding a good mother. we have a few options of strains but we have narrowed it down and I think we are going to pop our 'Big Bear' seeds.

getting our cloner ordered next Friday so stay tuned for our cloning adventures ;)

Powder mildew is just a bitch, if you want something that doesn't will help you out and doesnt hurt flowering plants or affect taste.

H2o2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) used at about 6-8 Table spoons per pint of water and spray affected area down, may take a couple treat ments but it really knocks it back and like i said no harm to the plant, just make sure after you treat for the PM that you make sure your habitat isn't gonna just breed it back, increase ventilation and air displacement as well is keep any extra water wiped up off your floors n such

good luck friend

Powder mildew is just a bitch, if you want something that doesn't will help you out and doesnt hurt flowering plants or affect taste.

H2o2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) used at about 6-8 Table spoons per pint of water and spray affected area down, may take a couple treat ments but it really knocks it back and like i said no harm to the plant, just make sure after you treat for the PM that you make sure your habitat isn't gonna just breed it back, increase ventilation and air displacement as well is keep any extra water wiped up off your floors n such

good luck friend

Great advice bro. Thats what we WERE doing... but i dont think we were using ENOUGH hydro pero. the last couple of nights ANY affected areas got blasted with a higher strength, and the mildew is GONE! ;) we also brought in a second big fan to our grow op (going from one bigass fan to two bigass fans) and that seemed to help as well. Powdery mildew is a pain but it appears all is well now.

Also. officially started feeding the gdp bud blaster into its watering diet. time to watch the buds swell ;)

Sucks about the PM, but sounds like you are getting it under control, the extra air flow should help you out, other than that looks like you are close to finishing, very nice...

Greeen1.JPG

Just to give an example of the devestation the mildew/mold caused our last plants. Here is a plate of partially seedy bud that is free of infestation and ready to smoke. not a whole lot for two plants. but ill take it. we are looking at splitting apx 1 ounce of decent buds. there was at least an ounce and a half or two ounces of questionable bud that I think we are going to just try to make some hash oil out of or something.

Greeen1.JPG

Just to give an example of the devestation the mildew/mold caused our last plants. Here is a plate of partially seedy bud that is free of infestation and ready to smoke. not a whole lot for two plants. but ill take it. we are looking at splitting apx 1 ounce of decent buds. there was at least an ounce and a half or two ounces of questionable bud that I think we are going to just try to make some hash oil out of or something.

yeah make some hash out of that messed up bud...Love me some hash! I gotta really look over your grow...but whats up why the powdery mildew how did you get that? My white rhino and g13 haze plants they got it too....Haze's always has problems with it.

Back
Top Bottom