LED Bag Seed Closet Grow

I go by when I flip. It's easier on my noggin.

Technically, the first two weeks after you flip, the plant is still in veg, but transitioning. Similar from seedling to vegetative state.

See it depends on the plant.... Within a week of flip my girls will have buds on them and they don't seem to stretch at all during flip.Ive always just went by flip because it's easier and because I grow the same strain so I know at day 55-60 of 12/12 im ready to chop

Id personally say keep feeding for two more weeks then on the 3rd week just do plain water. I say that because..... Your plants still have a good ways to go in my opinion and they are already yellowing pretty nicely so I personally think they could still benefit from feedings.

I'm gonna keep an eye on the trichs and let that be the deciding factor. I'm definitely gonna go at least one more week feeding and then I'll make the decision to flush and chop or go one more week. I really appreciate all the advice!

See it depends on the plant.... Within a week of flip my girls will have buds on them and they don't seem to stretch at all during flip.Ive always just went by flip because it's easier and because I grow the same strain so I know at day 55-60 of 12/12 im ready to chop

I agree. See, that’s why I mentioned that once you grow a strain long enough you get to know it’s characteristics. It does depend on the plant and hopefully the breeder knows the dominant characteristics as well. In this case, a bag bean is anybody’s guess. Counting from flip and watching trichs, starting at about weeks 8-9, will usually get you in the ballpark. Unless it’s obviously a sativa. Just my opinion naturally.

I agree. See, that's why I mentioned that once you grow a strain long enough you get to know it's characteristics. It does depend on the plant and hopefully the breeder knows the dominant characteristics as well. In this case, a bag bean is anybody's guess. Counting from flip and watching trichs, starting at about weeks 8-9, will usually get you in the ballpark. Unless it's obviously a sativa. Just my opinion naturally.

My only bagseed to end up female had took 9 days of 12/12 to even show preflowers and in all she took three months of 12/12 to finish. I wasn't expecting much from her at all but she had got massive... The largest nugs were 10 grams and in all she gave me 50 when I was expecting less than half of that lol. She was a bit weird smell wise lol... Can't explain it but it wasn't a dank smell but you could tell it was weed just very earthy/pungent I guess. She was good smoke though just not as high quality as the fem I bought but that's not surprising because she came from brickweed lol.

I love that I has got such a fast flowering girl lol it really is nice to chop at 55 days compared to 80-90 days. My fem seeds I purchased were 100% indica but didn't germ so I was stuck with my 50/50 freebie and I was afraid she'd grow like a sativa but I was wrong lol. The colas stack up sativa like I guess but other than that she has an indica flowering time and stretch. One of two plants of my last grow was 128 grams dry and she was only 18" tall lol.

Looking great GT. I would keep going too. I love how low your plants are. I bet you're counting the days my friend. Happy to be back to your journal. ;)

I'm happy you're able to be back on the forums surfing the journals . I'm gonna let them go a little longer for sure and just keep an eye on everything else for now!

Sorry I've been a ghost everyone..I'm sick . hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and can do an update for everyone. I'm starting to think plant 1 is gonna finish before plant 2

Woke up this morning feeling much better! It's a good thing too, got a busy day! Anyways here's an update on the girls. I gave them both a half gallon watering today pH 6.7. I'm not sure if I should start flushing or feed them one more time cause the buds are definitely slowing down on growth, but are fattening up ever so slightly. The trichs are mostly cloudy with some amber here and there and some clear scatter throughout as well. Some of the buds have a lot more red hairs receded than others..kinda looks like I should do I multi-step harvest but idk if I'm game for that this go round lol lemme know what y'all think that way we can make a decision as to when I should chop ..

Plant 1:
420-magazine-mobile928655376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1727733005.jpg
420-magazine-mobile79174817.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1094140087.jpg

Plant 1 Trichs:
420-magazine-mobile1545697575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1650094867.jpg
420-magazine-mobile646552979.jpg
420-magazine-mobile23143044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1440729932.jpg

Plant 2:
420-magazine-mobile1071294431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1298438513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile854640189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1010618910.jpg

Plant 2 Trichs:
420-magazine-mobile1131321439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile178888500.jpg
420-magazine-mobile84330028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1192633518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile671022492.jpg

I'm also expecting my curing supplies to arrive in the next day or two . when it comes to drying do y'all recommend hanging the branches upside down or laying them on cardboard/mesh screen to dry?

Wowsa! They are almost ready and plant 2 looks ready to harvest IMO. I'd start the flush and get chopping in the next week.. Love the bud shots and the #trichshots .The best part! I'd hang them but that's me! Have a great day

I was honestly thinking they look like they're ready to be flushed and harvested in the next week or so. I'm thinking I'll harvest pretty close to if not on Thanksgiving day due to having to go out of town this coming weekend for a wedding

absolutely beautiful work GrnThmbs!! Loving the colors

Psh you're silly GrnThmbs, your girls are your girls :circle-of-love: they look mighty beautiful to me and I'm 1000% sure you're gonna love the smoke they give you :thumb:

I bet they have such nice scents, just curious, between weeks 5 and 6, did you notice the scent go from ambient to full on assault?

Btw regarding my message about flushing - I religiously "fed" my last plant literally every other watering and only got to flush for 3 days. Only after curing for a month was I able to enjoy the toke without thinkin "Damn.. I taste nutes"..

7-14 days is more than enough time to flush, and if I remember correctly, you've been really good about not overfeeding!!
You'll be beyond satisfied GrnThmbs, I'm sure of it :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom