LED Bag Seed Closet Grow

I'm not sure if it was during that time period but I definitely remember the smell going from subtle to in your face and it was pretty quick lol

Thank you for the reassurance and support! It's so encouraging having people who have experience telling you that you're doing things right ..

By the look of your plants, you're definitely doing things right. I hope you catch the growing bug and stay around with us after this harvest :circle-of-love: would hate to see you go, you've been here since the beginning with me! DAY ONEZ hehehe

Yep! Just flushing until Wednesday! That's the decided chop day for my ladies just cause I'm gonna have a lot going on Thursday with the fam and the eats and what nots lol

Next Wednesday, right? that's ample time for flush :thumb: Any ideas for your next grow GrnThmbs?

Next Wednesday, right? that's ample time for flush :thumb: Any ideas for your next grow GrnThmbs?

Yeah next Wednesday lol and I'm not gonna be able to run another grow at my current location due to a move coming up in may and I can't risk having plants or a full harvest to move with me on a 6 hour move! I'll still be floating around the forums watching everyone work their magic, I just won't have a thread of my own to operate. I also may not be too terribly active due to a very busy schedule the upcoming few months. Hopefully though, by the time we get moved and settled in I'll be able to get another, larger grow up and running. I've got a friend or two where I'm moving to that are pretty interested in getting a setup of their own so I'll definitely have my hands tied up in growing still even if it's not my own plants .

You'll be missed GrnThmbs! I'm so proud to have been a part of your growing experience :cheer: even as just an observer! Best believe I'll take a front row seat for your next journal whenever it shall appear!

You'll be missed GrnThmbs! I'm so proud to have been a part of your growing experience :cheer: even as just an observer! Best believe I'll take a front row seat for your next journal whenever it shall appear!

Oh I'll still be around! I just may not post quite as often...I'll still be cruising through journals in my spare time.

It'll only be a few months to a year at most. I'd love to have a grow up and running by this time in our new home next year .

Also I bought a jar sized hydrometer from Amazon for 10$ it's been really handy in the jars;) I can send you the link if needed as it's hard to tell how big some of them are
420-magazine-mobile51662024.jpg

Also I bought a jar sized hydrometer from Amazon for 10$ it's been really handy in the jars;) I can send you the link if needed as it's hard to tell how big some of them are
420-magazine-mobile51662024.jpg

I actually got a hygrometer today in the mail and I'm expecting 8 gram 62 RH bovada packs to put in the jars as well!

I looked at the girls this morning and they're already yellowing harder than before from just getting water yesterday. I'm almost leaning towards harvesting Friday so I'll have some to smoke hopefully by thanksgiving! Even though it won't have cured at all I'd still love to toke my homegrown and give thanks for it at the same time .

If I did choose to harvest Friday, I'd need to flush much harder correct? And three days would still be plenty of flush? I'll wait if anyone thinks it may cause me to have some nute flavor in my buds

Wait until you can't wait anymore GrnThmbs- you've already spent all this time getting them to this point, reap the greatest reward for your months of hard work!!

Wait until you can't wait anymore GrnThmbs- you've already spent all this time getting them to this point, reap the greatest reward for your months of hard work!!

Hahaha I could easily justify not being able to wait anymore to myself but I can also tell myself to wait too. I just really wanna have some to smoke for thanksgiving lol

I also plan to at least let some cure until Christmas just to see the difference from no cure to a month cure and everywhere in between lol

Hahaha I could easily justify not being able to wait anymore to myself but I can also tell myself to wait too. I just really wanna have some to smoke for thanksgiving lol

I also plan to at least let some cure until Christmas just to see the difference from no cure to a month cure and everywhere in between lol

if you're anything like me, you'll kick yourself in the butt for not flushing entirely - even if you chopped friday, I'm doubtful it would be ready for smoke by thanksgiving unless you plan on drying fast.. which imo would be a regrettable move because not only will the flush have been insufficient - a quick dry will reduce the overall effectiveness of curing.. Remember, flushing really only cleanses the medium.. only once that has happened will the plant begin to burn off it's excesses - 3 days may clean the medium, but what's left in the plant will be still be there - and it will make its presence known.

You've put all this time into it, at least make it the best it can be GrnThmbs :circle-of-love:

I'm only saying this because I picked my last girl early, after an insufficient flush - even though I slow dried(took about 12 days to go into jars) and cured, and still have some curing.. I'm simply not happy with the taste of nutes.. ya know?
I don't think any grower would be..

If we wanted to taste nutes, we'd just buy commercial weed, right?

if you're anything like me, you'll kick yourself in the butt for not flushing entirely - even if you chopped friday, I'm doubtful it would be ready for smoke by thanksgiving unless you plan on drying fast.. which imo would be a regrettable move because not only will the flush have been insufficient - a quick dry will reduce the overall effectiveness of curing.. Remember, flushing really only cleanses the medium.. only once that has happened will the plant begin to burn off it's excesses - 3 days may clean the medium, but what's left in the plant will be still be there - and it will make its presence known.

You've put all this time into it, at least make it the best it can be GrnThmbs :circle-of-love:

I'm only saying this because I picked my last girl early, after an insufficient flush - even though I slow dried(took about 12 days to go into jars) and cured, and still have some curing.. I'm simply not happy with the taste of nutes.. ya know?
I don't think any grower would be..

If we wanted to taste nutes, we'd just buy commercial weed, right?

I definitely don't plan on fast curing any at all lol I was gonna hang them in the closet (no lights) with the fan on low/medium to circulate the air and possibly a small space heater on low setting at night to keep the temps above 70. My goal is to try and keep the temp between 70-75 and 40% RH give or take just cause I don't have a dehumidifier to really dry it out. I was figuring it would dry in that setting in 4 or 5 days giving me some uncured test bud for thanksgiving lol

But you are right..I'd rather not risk losing flavor because I jumped the gun! I'll let them ride till Tuesday or Wednesday unless something changes.

I'm also planning to a defoliation tonight with a flush to run off after I finish up a little more work

don't defol. you want her to have leaves to draw from. wait until about monday to defol. start pumping tons of water throughout the day through her.

I'd say Monday would be the earliest chop, with tuesday/wednesday being the optimal :circle-of-love:

I’m with shorti. Wait till next week and keep flushing. It’s just better meds all around. If you don’t have any meds then I’d clip a bud. You’d have to fast dry though which ruins the taste, but will still get you baked. Not that I would know anything about that... :Namaste:

I'm with shorti. Wait till next week and keep flushing. It's just better meds all around. If you don't have any meds then I'd clip a bud. You'd have to fast dry though which ruins the taste, but will still get you baked. Not that I would know anything about that... :Namaste:

I've got some to smoke to hold me over I'm just getting anxious to smoke my own work lol

don't defol. you want her to have leaves to draw from. wait until about monday to defol. start pumping tons of water throughout the day through her.

I'd say Monday would be the earliest chop, with tuesday/wednesday being the optimal :circle-of-love:

I'm glad I mentioned my plan to Defol a on here then cause I had planned that defol all day today and just haven't gotten to it yet. Was actually finishing up what I've been working on and about to tend to the girls lol

you'll pat yourself on the back when it's all said and done and say "I'm so glad I did that instead of letting the anticipation get the best of me." your own work will blow 99% of commercial herb out the water GrnThmbs.

Once I can produce enough I don't think I will ever smoke anything except my own hehe

I go to buy weed sometimes now, and while I'm checking out the bud.. it's like.. "WTF did they do to it to make it smell and look this way.. ew"

Back
Top Bottom