LED Closet Grow With Auto Flowers - OG & Six Shooter

Mad, there is no doubt that you will get a bigger yield from the PS 1000 on a light mover than if stationary. If that is what you are asking.

-- Grow Update -- So I just went and bought some 3 gallon pots for the new grow and realized that these brown pots I grew the Six Shooters in are actually 2 gallon pots. So, damn, they got big for 2 gallon pots.

I just hope my plants don't get too big in the 3 gallon pots for the new grow. I will be using both 2 and 3 gallon pots to see which ones will work best in my new grow room.

Here is the latest video of the new grow. The journal is in my sig under current grow. That is where I will be at now. I will still update htis journal with the OG smoke review.

[video=youtube;Z2TNCQ-I2wQ]
[/video]

Hey LEDRF, how's it going ?
I have all my 5 Six shooters pop, I got perfect sun 1000 as well but right now I'm keeping em under fluorescent. At what point do you think is okay to put ps1000 on ? I read yoyour pamflet about suggested distances at different stages but thought to ask from the actual grow experience of six shooters. Thanks.

Did you do any topping, LST, Lolli??? I have seen Autos grown by others and they never touch the girls and they do amazing...what do you do if anything as far as pulling leaves and shaping up the girls?

Hey LEDRF, how's it going ?
I have all my 5 Six shooters pop, I got perfect sun 1000 as well but right now I'm keeping em under fluorescent. At what point do you think is okay to put ps1000 on ? I read yoyour pamflet about suggested distances at different stages but thought to ask from the actual grow experience of six shooters. Thanks.

you can start the seeds under the perfect sun 1000 immediately if you want to. thats what I did Every thing is going fine in my grow. Check link in sig if you want to take a looksy

Cool. That's what I ended up doing. Even though I lost one 4 are looking good. I noticed the ones I soaked in water before putting in coco stretched less then the ones that went in just like that.

102BF, I do pony tailing and bowl training. I show how to do both of these techniques on my youtube channel.

[video=youtube;Zqzo6Kp8CN4]
[/video]

[video=youtube;XPVpsLr9zhY]
[/video]

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello I like this grow, what is the gram per watt figure? Final weight? I'm interested in the numbers, thanks and good luck with your lights! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom