LED Closet Grow With Auto Flowers - OG & Six Shooter

Okay, so as you know, the auto Six Shooter by Fast Buds was grown under the Perfect Sun 1000 from the very day it came out of the soil. What is crazy is she is only 56 days old from seed, yet she looks finished. She already fattened and densed up. There are loads of amber trichs. She has stared up, or as some call fox tailing, etc.

The third picture is hard to see, but tons of amber trichs. I know now the Perfect Sun Spectrum gives thick fat nugs, and nice and frost nugs, but it just might finish plants much faster.

Fast Buds says Six Shooter goes 75 days.

What is crazy is my auto Six Shooters are supposed to go 70 to 75 days from seed. Mine have only gone 57 days and they look so done. Tons of amber trichomes. Staring flowers, sometimes called fox tailing. They bulked and densed up, etc. They were grown under the Perfect Sun 1000 their whole life, from the very first day they popped from rockwool.

It would be crazy if the light causes them to finish that early.

Here are some pics from day 56. I have a had time they can be done. Even Fast Buds says the strain takes 75 days from seed.

sixshooter1.jpg

sixshooter2.jpg

sixshooter3.jpg

Here is the video update of the autos. Day 57 from seed. I swear the Six Shooters are finished but they are supposed to go 75 days. It looks like the Perfect Sun spectrum makes plants finish early.

[video=youtube;d7D161n_PM0]
[/video]

couple questions. how tall is your ceiling? also why the panda film on the ceiling and floor. I'm about to to frame my room with the Panda film but was only planning on doing the 4 walls. One last question? How much humidity is too much? Temps are pretty constant in the basement at 70F. Humidity varies from 60 to 80% when the central air is on it's a pretty consistent 60-65% but when it's nice outside and we turn the ac off it jumps to the mid 70's.

I'm going to use the Perfect Sun 500 to grow an auto, I think in the veg room. I'm thinking about growing a round of autos in the flower room while I wait for the photos to grow from seed. If the photos get to big from that time, then I can just clone each one. My plan is to have clones of each seedling anyway, each labeled Green Crack 1, 2, 3, etc. Then based on what seedlings grow the best, toss out clones until I am down to 1 or 2. The one with the best growth, stability, smell, etc will be the clone I keep as a mother.

[video=youtube;8HVrc1V9UoE]
[/video]

Taken in natural sun light. Cutting her up now. This is a quick haircut for hang drying. I will trim her after she is dry.

Day 63 auto six shooter.
420-magazine-mobile1758992178.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is the harvesting of the larger auto Six Shooter. I like the plant. It has a lot of potential. I will need to record a Samantha Stone smoke report soon on this strain.

[video=youtube;WAjxR2RfnQk]
[/video]

High LEDRF and everyone else.
I'm just starting and still looking at lights but perfect sun sure looks good. Funny enough my first experiment will be 5 Six Shooters in coco. Will PS1000 be able to handle all 5 ?
Buds look good :yummy: :thumb:

That dwarf star is really going to be the ticket for a lot of people. Most light manufacturers are charging much more per watt than that. Plus you have what I consider to be the new model. White light supplemented with blue, red, IR, UV. Just white light is missing the extras.

Hey also, forum wide smokathon on the 4th of Juy. I will post a thread on the first for preparation. So get your best shatter and joints ready.

Awesome Shiggity. :)

Mad, yes, I could grow six under 1 Perfect Sun 1000 because I run it the full length of a 6 foot LightRail, thus it covers 8x3.5 with high intensity and 8x4 total.

If I wanted large six shooters, I would do 4 in that 8x3/5 foot space.

Here is Samantha's (my girlfriend's) review of Six Shooter

I still have to do a West Coats OG review by Fast Buds - from Sponsor Herbies Seeds. Check them out.

[video=youtube;he4aE4nHSzM]
[/video]

Thanks LEDRF,

You think the total yield will be less from 5 not evenly exposed to light vs 4 completely exposed ones ? I understand the idea behind rail, I couldn't find it as an option but I guess moving plants around will work too, to a point. Nice review, Fast Buds genetics sure look good for autos :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom