LED Closet Grow With Auto Flowers - OG & Six Shooter

I've got an extra tent setup and all I use it for right now is drying because it needs a light. Its only 3ft x 3ft x 5ft high so the Perfect sun 1000 wouldn't work but that smaller model seems like it would do the trick for the Single plants I wanna run in the tent.

Canad, check out my new light that only uses 233w. Same Perfect Sun spectrum. It can be 20 inches away and covers 3x2.5 feet core and full coverage is 3.5x3 feet.

Also, this is the next part of the free grow course. How to build a cheap grow room.

[video=youtube;vLV9N-UKMJg]
[/video]

Picture from day 56 from seed, Auto Six Shooter by Fast Buds. I got beans from the sponsored site Herbie Seeds.

Day 26 of flower. This was taken yesterday.

day_56_seed_six_shooter.jpg

Canad, I am trying to have them and the website page ready within two weeks or less. Working hard.

Shiggity, damn now you gave me a name that makes the choice so much harder.

Perfect Sun Little Reaper

or

Perfect Sun Drawf Star.

I love Drawf Star. It is brilliant, man. It fits so well I should have thought of it. Little Reaper sounds super cool, but Drawf Star really says so much more. Thank you a lot for sharing it.

Llama, I'm shooting for $340. That includes shipping.

Or, opinions. Should the price include shipping, or should I have the light listed at $299 then $40 shipping?

I personally hate it when I buy something online then check out, then pow! price jumps from $300 to $340. I'd rather just see the price up. What do you think?

Re: LED Closet Grow With Auto Flowers - OG & Six Shooter

Llama, I'm shooting for $340. That includes shipping.

Or, opinions. Should the price include shipping, or should I have the light listed at $299 then $40 shipping?

I personally hate it when I buy something online then check out, then pow! price jumps from $300 to $340. I'd rather just see the price up. What do you think?
I like the shipping included idea. However I guess it depends where the person is receiving it and where your shipping from. Within USA only or CAN or both?

Oh and vary nice price on those lights dude... can you try and figure out the heat output of one?.. I'm kinda wanting to move away from HID's due to the heat they crank out.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

LED Closet Grow With Auto Flowers - OG & Six Shooter

I believe in one of your threads you had mentioned experimenting with a lot of different grow mediums, where I live In Alaska I don't have much available at reasonable prices, lowes had peat moss at $13 for 4cu ft and perlite was $25 for 4 cu ft, seems no one speaks about using peat moss anymore, does it have problems? One nursery had grodan cubes but they are $48 for 2cf, also what would be a good r/o system lowes has a whirlpool model but the holding tank is only 2 gal, I'm planning a perpetual with 6 in veg and 6 in bloom idk if that thing will keep up. Looks like I could Amazon prime coco coir for peat moss prices , probably going to do that for nutes

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I believe in one of your threads you had mentioned experimenting with a lot of different grow mediums, where I live In Alaska I don't have much available at reasonable prices, lowes had peat moss at $13 for 4cu ft and perlite was $25 for 4 cu ft, seems no one speaks about using peat moss anymore, does it have problems? One nursery had grodan cubes but they are $48 for 2cf, also what would be a good r/o system lowes has a whirlpool model but the holding tank is only 2 gal, I'm planning a perpetual with 6 in veg and 6 in bloom idk if that thing will keep up. Looks like I could Amazon prime coco coir for peat moss prices , probably going to do that for nutes

Sent from my iPhone using 420
Peat Moss is what a lot of soil less mixes are mainly made up of.... the only problem with Peat Moss (that I have seen) is that it tends to go acidic overtime, so I add around 1 tbsp dolomite lime/gallon and it seems to buffer it through out the grow. Coco coir on the other hand is neutral and doesn't turn acidic or neutral unless there's a build up of salts. Your choice really..... I would probably go with what you can get easily. This however is just my opinion. Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

I personally bought my R/O system online. I searched for types that can hook up to a garden hose. It came with no tank because instead, I have it drip into a tough tote. This way I can produce 30 gallons or more at time. It created about 40-60 gallons in a day.

Peat moss holds lots of moisture and not as much oxygen.

You can grow in pure perlite, using the hempy method. I have gotten great results with it.

Back
Top Bottom