LED in the VipersNest

the setup looks nice. hows the foot print in there? dose it seem to cover most of the closet? its hard to tell from the pics because the light is so high

yes the light is high. I would have to say the footprint is as ideal as its gonna get. I dont think it will cover a 4x4 tent...but this is a rectangular size room and at 15 sq ft Im getting 40w a ft in this closet...should be as perfect as possible, dont think I could have designed a better application...it just fell that way.
The T5 tray plants are great....potent....still waiting for a dry weight
03243.JPG

yes the light is high. I would have to say the footprint is as ideal as its gonna get. I dont think it will cover a 4x4 tent...but this is a rectangular size room and at 15 sq ft Im getting 40w a ft in this closet...should be as perfect as possible, dont think I could have designed a better application...it just fell that way.
The T5 tray plants are great....potent....still waiting for a dry weight
QUOTE]

thats what i was thinking. worked out good for ur setup

Too funny on the avatar. I must be stoned I "get it"... Let me ask you this, I have 2 plants in veg... and I would like to try out my ebb-n-grow. How many gallon rez do I need for 2 plants. I don't want to use the new 55 gallon rez for such a small amount of plants (I have more "cards" now, next cycle it's bigger)... I can make a rez I just need a size Pit, thanks man... EDIT: Man I'm sorry I thought this was your other journal going on... Can we move this sorry man I'm a dumb as8

Too funny on the avatar. I must be stoned I "get it"... Let me ask you this, I have 2 plants in veg... and I would like to try out my ebb-n-grow. How many gallon rez do I need for 2 plants. I don't want to use the new 55 gallon rez for such a small amount of plants (I have more "cards" now, next cycle it's bigger)... I can make a rez I just need a size Pit, thanks man...

do a 10 gallon

I thought I would mention that I have slapped some plants in late bloom under one of these panels, just lower wattage. They had flowered out 9 weeks under CFLs, and I haven't noticed any ill effects yet after 2-3 days. The very tips of the colas would be about 1 inch away to touching the glass but I have them tied down so there's about 6 inches minimum. I'm using the 180 same brand, draws 240w.

My plants are in coco though, probably has a lot to do with it compared to soil. I have noticed there's much less need to water, and that the light doesn't evaporate much water at all... which means less humidity... hopefully more trichs...

I am going to be sticking around for this one. :grinjoint:

i got over a pound from my 600w led light and 4 plants. 19oz

thats what Im talkin about!!!!!!! If I can pull 16-17 ozs on 4 plants without tweaking...there will be another 1/4 lb on the table Im sure. Ill take that 3 times a year just out of my closet with the LED. my room is DONE. Im still waiting on beans...its been 2 weeks so far...2 sep companies. mebe monday.
I want 16 plants on the ground in a week. 4 in the closet, 12 in the main room and I have 10 in the tent that are finishing in 2-3 weeks

thats what Im talkin about!!!!!!! If I can pull 16-17 ozs on 4 plants without tweaking...there will be another 1/4 lb on the table Im sure. Ill take that 3 times a year just out of my closet with the LED. my room is DONE. Im still waiting on beans...its been 2 weeks so far...2 sep companies. mebe monday.
I want 16 plants on the ground in a week. 4 in the closet, 12 in the main room and I have 10 in the tent that are finishing in 2-3 weeks

thats how i look at it, just hang a light in my room run no CO2 or ducting across my room and get a lb+ a harvest sounds good to me.

are you going to run CO2 in the led closet? i bet you will smash my yield with CO2! are you going to go hydro? or soil. i think with CO2 and Hydro with SOG you will have the best led out their and be famous! but even with CO2 and Hydro you should shit on my yield. i am stepping up to hydro on this next grow, but it will be my 1st time doing hydro so its kinda scary. i would love to see these light in some hydro, that would be a crazy grow.

thats how i look at it, just hang a light in my room run no CO2 or ducting across my room and get a lb+ a harvest sounds good to me.

are you going to run CO2 in the led closet? i bet you will smash my yield with CO2! are you going to go hydro? or soil. i think with CO2 and Hydro with SOG you will have the best led out their and be famous! but even with CO2 and Hydro you should shit on my yield. i am stepping up to hydro on this next grow, but it will be my 1st time doing hydro so its kinda scary. i would love to see these light in some hydro, that would be a crazy grow.

sorry to disapoint.....going soil this time. When i find the right mother with this strain selection Ill put up a tray of identical clones.

seeds are cracked...about an inch out of the plug.....there will be 15 going into the closet 1st. when the plant in the other room finishes we will put 11-12 under the HID. 3-4 in the closet

Ok..the grow is on.......2 Godbuds.....and Im vegging these Rainbow Kushes ladies also.
yes the height is very high....but Im not shocking these like last time...Ill drop the light down as they become acclimated . what do you peeps think about the closet? any opinions?

02466.JPG

02376.JPG

Back
Top Bottom