LED light

quinny

I recent bought a 600 watt led light it has no name im using it a 8x8x1.8 tent question is will it still be good enough even no it was cheap and advice would be great thanks

420-magazine-mobile814646927.jpg

I wouldnt have a clue about any of that so im hopin it will be ok my buds have gotten alot dence and fatter since i put it in so lets hope ha

LED lights generally have two foot prints (amount of productive light covered in an area). Vegetative phase (pre flower) is about 50% larger than the flowering footprint (at least for my Platinum P300). If you wanted to use the entire tent to grow, you would need another light. I doubt that the two would be enough for flowering, but good enough for veg. If you want to grow what you've got in the photo, that looks fine. If you can figure out what your Brand/Model LED is, the manufacturer should list its footprints.

As i said i got it off ebay and it came wit nothin just a box and the hangin wires that was et i was lookin for instruction but nothin came wit it so ur sayin that it might not be enough for flowerin but ok for veg ye il try have a look wen im bk from work and c if it does

I'm using similar lights (vary on wattage as to size of the box or area as now I have my shed fixed up and can grow bigger plants) and I'm having good success IMHO (you can see all my set ups in my first journal linky in sig, if you want to wade thru it all ;) but the boxes are in first post and fixed up shed is later on in the thread). If they done stretching the light can be closer (10-12" in flower closer to 18-20" away in Veg is what I do) just lower it slowly as varies on the strain and the lights (have to find that spot, or the back of your hand trick will get you close as if it is too warm for you it is too warm for the plants, put your hand near top of plants and lower it until your hand gets warm and then go up an inch or so from there).

VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V600 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage.
The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
Compares to traditional 600 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 269 watts! Perfect for a 3x3' growing area at 24" height (Max coverage 4x4').
Upgraded 4.72" fans and big aluminum cooling heat sinks (0.8" height) are easy for heat dissipation.

It's going to be something like this. basically 3x3 foot flowering at 2 feet above your plants.

Sorry for askin stupid question im not long at this to answer ur question so if i have a 1x1 twnt wit an 600 watt led is that ok the light is between 10 to 12 inches away from the main 2 colas and the the tent is 1.8 in height

I don't know what "1x1 twnt" is. Judging from your picture your setup looks fine for the plants you are growing. Are there more than 2? If you put the back of your hand on top of your main COLA and it's too hot, then you need to raise the light. If not, it's fine. I had my LEDS at a foot above my plants towards the end of the grow and it wasn't a problem. The more distance above the plant the more area it will cover.

Alright i thought id need to get it closer rather than firther to get the coverage ive noticed a few little brown spots on the sugar leafs on 1 of the main cola like a bleachi look is that coz i moght be to close

Thats only 1 plant i have il have 3 super skunt autos goin in wen the super silver haze is done

Alright i thought id need to get it closer rather than firther to get the coverage ive noticed a few little brown spots on the sugar leafs on 1 of the main cola like a bleachi look is that coz i moght be to close

Yes, very likely. If you've got room you can move the plants to the side and drop the light a bit, so that the lower buds get more energy. It means spinning them every other day, but if you can spare the time that works too. Another thing to consider is that when the COLAs are done you can chop them and then let your light focus on the lower buds.

26 degree bang on usually 2 4 to 27 degrees is wat it usually stays at i do deed hher no matter wat i do they just wont com bk for me

I would flush the plant and get a EC meter to check how nutes are in there it looks over fertilised to me and you will burn it up if you don't flush it, how long are you into flower?Plus can you find out what is the actual wattage draw on the light? This will give you more of an idea on what the light is capable of. I take it the tent is 800mmx800mmx1.800mm let us know maybe I can help more cheers

Back
Top Bottom