Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Wicked haul. Especially for a high brow strain such as SLH. Cheers to no worms buddy!:high-five:

Really nice specimens all around this year. Your home is an exotic botanical garden :bravo:

I haven't needed to use this icon very often

but

:jawdropper:

You EARNED this harvest, year after year.

I'll second that. :laughtwo: Damn TOAST........ speechless........

Lester, technically I have found 3 worm's thus far. Not Bad at all. For those of you who suffer from the dreaded worm attacks, this is what I did. Now Lester call my attention to the fact that Butterflies and Moths have hatches. That means there only around at certain times. So I would watch for the Butterflies in the day time and the Moths at night. When I would see a flurry of either one, I would wait 3 days and soak the plants with Azamax, instead of just spraying them every 2 weeks. It cut my Azamax cost in half and apparently worked well. So Win, Win for me. Thought that might be some use full information. Oh I also took down one of the JDS's on the hill, but didn't bother taking pictures. It's now hanging in the Grow Room drying. TOAST

Well I almost made it. BUT NO CIGAR. With in a week I would have had it all either Jarred or in the drying room, MOTHER FING NATURE decided to take its last shot at me. With out warning I woke up to 50-60 mile per hour winds with gusts to 100. I have been in less powerful Hurricanes. Needless to say the HILL was almost completely destroyed.
DSCN20829.JPG
DSCN20838.JPG
DSCN20849.JPG
DSCN208510.JPG
This plant is done so I will just pull it to night
DSCN208610.JPG
and the big plant fared well on the top that I netted and tied down, but lost all the branches on the bottom.
DSCN208711.JPG
It will be nice never to do this again. TOAST

I took down the Crown Royale and here are some pix:
DSCN208812.JPG
DSCN20907.JPG
DSCN20917.JPG
DSCN20928.JPG
DSCN20939.JPG
DSCN20947.JPG
DSCN20989.JPG
DSCN21007.JPG
DSCN210113.JPG
DSCN210312.JPG
I don't know if anyone will remember, but some years back there was this bud coming out of Vancouver Island called Texas TimeWarp. These CR buds are very reminiscent of that. Buds the size of your fist and very Grapefriuty. This CR looks like it but doesn't smell at all like Grapefruit, it smells more like a combination of the B.O. Bud and Skunk. It's just so damn leafy, it's going to take some time to groom properly. Ya All Come Back Now Ya Hear. TOAST

It will be nice never to do this again. TOAST

This growing season of yours has been hard to watch even as a spectator. The struggles you've endured that mother nature has thrown at your plants, would give most people more than they can handle. But you've overcome every single thing tossed your way. Personally I've enjoyed sitting back and watching and wishing I was a neighbor to give you a hand in the daily grind. Most everyone I know would have tossed in the white towel by now..... Not the Toast though, you've hung on and persevered. It's obvious to me that you love doing what you're doing and everyone here has enjoyed your journey/journal as well. Couple of questions, if this is thee last grow/journal you're going to be doing what the fuck are you going to do with all the free time next year? What is a man with your drive going to do now? I have to assume twiddling your thumbs isn't an option......

Thanks Pennywise. 308jerry, this last Santa Ana Wind thing brought me right to the edge, I came real close to snapping. But there's been worse years than this, by far. As far as what I'm going to do next year? I'm going to grow, just not every where possible. Definitely nothing on the hill, but Planters #1 and #2 will have the Big Girls in them for sure and I got a little something planed for the side yard, kinda like the Geo Planter, except this will work. Thanks for the good words and good grows to you my friend. TOAST

Thanks Pennywise. 308jerry, this last Santa Ana Wind thing brought me right to the edge, I came real close to snapping. But there's been worse years than this, by far. As far as what I'm going to do next year? I'm going to grow, just not every where possible. Definitely nothing on the hill, but Planters #1 and #2 will have the Big Girls in them for sure and I got a little something planed for the side yard, kinda like the Geo Planter, except this will work. Thanks for the good words and good grows to you my friend. TOAST

Good to hear. There didn't seem to be a need to abandon planter #1 and planter #2. That's flatland farming!

Night4wings20, so do I my brother. Here's a real mind blower for you's giz's and gurl's. So I'm sitting on my bed eating a hot Roast Beef sandwich, Corn on the Cob, and a Coke, when the phone rings. It's Carol's son Wayne and he is in a panic because he just broke a Branch off of his plant and want's me to Hall Ass over there and clone it. So I stop what I am doing, I very quickly mixed up the Clonex and the Dip and Grow solution's, grab some Rockwool, my cloning snips and a brand new Razor and proceed to (With Life, Limb, and the possibility of a Speeding Ticket at stake) Fly over to Wayne's house to clone this branch. Now as it stands, I have right about $20.00 vested in this deal from the Get-Go. When I get there, this is what he's got for me.
DSCN21354.JPG
DSCN21365.JPG
Any way I'm over being MAD now, and I'm going to finish the 3 JD's I pulled earlier and get them in the Drying Room. Absolutely Unbelievable. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom