Lemon Skunk , Window grow(24 weeks veg.)

he must have gotten busted by the cops bwc,

he says he thinks there might have been a cop on another forum, or something, so must be a bust.

sorry bro,
antiquated laws protecting us from ourselves are no good. F' that shit hard bro.

gl, hopefully this was a first offense and your judge will go easy on you.

Yes but after that they probably watch me ...

Srry to hear this. It really sucks where a simple herb that they can't figgure out how to control and regulate 'tax' becomes a crime. The laws nowadays are getting slacker. About cops on another site anyone rememeber overgrow? I hear they got the places mainframes. All in all people do need to rememeber even where they have medical marijuana never, never show and tell anyone bout ur trip. And if you do have medical, stay in the ''states' limits. I had a card in cali and got raided, because I was over the limit. The amount might have sounded like I got greedy, I guess I did, but just because you have a state law sature don't mean it's legal. arijuana is ILLEGAL everywhere. I think their are only 5 federal cards left out there now. For acouple years the 'FEDS' issuied cards. They are the only ones that are recognized to the 'dea' as people thats can grow and posesses marijuana legaly. SUCKS really srry to hear your problems dude. GL with what happens.

Thanks people!, but i think i wont surrender like this... In first case i need private house where i would live ALONE, maybe + some dogs...
My dream to live by some mountains,in private house alone,with my minds...
Or other way to work in some seeds farmation company.

Sooooo Dude, what's your plans now? Relocate? Or wait for outdoors? Whatever ya decide let me know, and best goes with ya.

Sooooo Dude, what's your plans now? Relocate? Or wait for outdoors? Whatever ya decide let me know, and best goes with ya.
Thanks for good wishes...for now i only wait outdoors...i offcourse got to relocate just not now...:rollit:

Cigo I started reading your journal from the beginning and I was totally enjoying myself when I got to your post where you got busted. Man what a bummer. REALLY Sorry to hear that. That giant lemon skunk was beautiful. I really like your spirit. Just chalk this up to experience and get some good lights when you reestablish your self. You will have another giant plant in no time in less than half of the time. Peace out and good luck with your situation.

Fuck man, sorry to hear bout that, i was going through ur thread, looking at that mother wanted me to just skip ahead to the last page, but i didnt and i was let down :/, maybe you shouldnt have grown it at a window haha, i know i wouldnt have. You should go for a stealth grow while your waiting though, all yah need is a couple of cfls ventalation, and some knoledge on LST/Topping, which you do already. All the best

Back
Top Bottom