Lemon Skunk , Window grow(24 weeks veg.)

There is the photo of that young plants !:)
Vaizdelis0461.jpg

ohhh and i allmost forgot in-background , in that box my first grow of psycolobes!:D, fungi!

looks great man sounds like there is somthing else wrong or going wrong. are you still i veg or did you put them in flower? if you are flowering what light cycle are you shooting for and you are using all outside light? what are you nute levels at?do you know the ph f the water and soil and have you adjusted? what type of water are you using bottled or tap? and final have you seen any more bug bites?

looks great man sounds like there is somthing else wrong or going wrong. are you still i veg or did you put them in flower? if you are flowering what light cycle are you shooting for and you are using all outside light? what are you nute levels at?do you know the ph f the water and soil and have you adjusted? what type of water are you using bottled or tap? and final have you seen any more bug bites?
i havent see anymore bug bites.
look, atm i got no probs.
I got growing indoor 5 plants one big lemonskunk.
And others are little one of the littles are unkown strain,i call it cross strain.
And other little plants are that big lemonskunk clones.
With all of those little plants no probs.
With big also no probs just with flowering its going some strange things but no probs...now the big plant getting about 13 h/ 11 h period...on end of next month period will automattically turn to 12h/12h ...so then it should start to flowering well...
And as i understood that plant throw some of down leafs is normal cuz its down leafs....
about nutes with little for now i dont use any.
With big i'm mixing flow,and veg nutes cuz i dont understand he want to veg or flow....oh but last time i watered with flow. nutes...
And condition of it:
N-3,2%
P-5%
K-7,4%
Cu-0,003%
Fe-0,040%
Mn-0,030%
Zn-0,009%

Thanks for help! :)

Hey fuji!
allmost everything right...yes plants was overwatered, cause this soil drieng very fast and in my mini veg room temperature was 36 celsius.
So i've watered 2 times a day.
About holes there was bugs but they are dead now! :D[cause my pest's]

at this month my lemonskunk[mother-plant] started to throw down leafs... i dont understand why...
There is pictures of problem:

Vaizdelis0611.jpg

Couple of leafs...

Vaizdelis0614.jpg

Early stage illness, leaf.

Vaizdelis0615.jpg

Stage 1 of illness ... (and 2 of those bugs)

Vaizdelis0616.jpg

Stage 1[other leaf] ...(and 2 of those bugs)

Vaizdelis0613.jpg

Stage 2 ... before last... last loos same just dead.

----------
Hey guys i would be greatful for help!
There is some very little bugs i sprayed them with pests... but they still are alive.
It was yesterday or day before.
If this is deficite of some element so i think one of these " Mn,Zn,K,P " ...
Waiting suggestions, thanks...-Cigo!

Ok some update of buds which i catch'ed on my sh*t camera.
Every day i see diffrence on buds, i mean progress!
The budding is best part of the game...And i spend most attention,care of all grow at flowering...
This plant otherwise to outdoor are in temperature about 20 celsius so buds shout be bigger and better, and i will be able to finish it to the end. i mean until trichs became 50 on 50...but for outdoors dealing going down... temp are getting allmost everyday on 13 celsius ~,,, thats not so good :DDD
But my all hope is on this mother plant...she growed long time and are half year old mayber over this time ...
And about buds on this skunk...
There is really many,many ,many of buds just not all of them are big.
This cause much of nodes huge count
There is now preflowers growing period.[a part of flowering stage]
And i saw how nutes really work!Before using nutes buds growed slow...
After first watering next day i saw big diffrence!
Ok and some photos:
Vaizdelis0671.jpg

Vaizdelis0672.jpg

Vaizdelis0673.jpg

Vaizdelis0674.jpg

Vaizdelis0675.jpg

By cigo!
Peace yoo guys!:D

Nice, today i saw that one of those 3 clones buds starting to get sugared by Thrichoromes!:D nice nice nice!, other two clones havent same buds yet,and about mother plant she got really much of buds but those buds havent sugared yet.. ;D but will...!!

Back
Top Bottom