Lemon Skunk , Window grow(24 weeks veg.)

wow its not to often that you see someone actually take there time with a plant on here. if i could rep i would, looks good im interested.

you'll definately get more than 100grams that is a monster even outdoor a 2ft plant will give a pound

lemon and skunk 1 have very dominant odours they are all i can smell in my bush glad it's far from roads and thieves

Hello all! just some update for fun...which was showed much time before, or never...

Stigmas which was first shown for me...and now looks like she stops , what started, and will start it again on 2009-09-xx ...

Vaizdelis0083.jpg

Some finger of 7 th. leafs which got damaged b some bug.

Vaizdelis0082.jpg

Main stem(sproud 3,4 cm), and friends...branches :D

Vaizdelis0081.jpg

Lemon Skunk mother on very early sunrise :)

Vaizdelis0050.jpg

Any comments are welcome!

Looks really nice i cant wait to see how it turns out! good luck!!!

plant looks like it will be a giant indoor grow

when she blooms she will fill all window :D... i think this should be good about light...
in on the middle of september should be about 12:30 h of light so i think she will bloom.
One word, no more other options we shall see whats gonna happen!
BTW:100l. will be good?

We got some problem here ....
I dont know i think this could be downwater,or down-food,or no FAE.
But now i make all solutions for this problem and i want to ask you know why plant looks like this tell the problem...
(Age of plant 20 weeks and 2 days old)
Thanks!
Vaizdelis0251.jpg

Vaizdelis0252.jpg

Vaizdelis0253.jpg

IMO it looks like you may have a rootbound plant. I think if you gave her a fairly good trim back and repotted it may come good as it appears it is struggling for water and roots to expand in a medium. Hopefully it will all work out.

Back
Top Bottom