Lemon Skunk , Window grow(24 weeks veg.)

Hello, guys!
I got to tell very bad thing!
I got BUSTED!
Maybe some one wont trust me...
So there is a picture:
Vaizdelis0703.jpg

After this you guys think why do they leave some parts of plant...
POT was to big to carry out! xDDD...
So i still be online, i hope they will give me only conditionally they will check me ...I will be online with you guys just now i wont grow :-/
Today i though how to make Mary J. legal...
Now i'm makeing my future plans like this...
But for now... its only hope left :/

Killing someone over a plant is absurd. I knew a dude killed in this fashion (by robbers) with his grandmother and its really senseless. Stealing I can understand. Some people just can't help themselves, but killing outside of fear for ur life/self defense or protecting ur home and/or family IMO is pointless. U can replace a plant, a life well unfortunately no 1 I know has that power walking among us. Cigo just chalk the plants as a lesson learned. So at least u learned something. Maybe u can try a stealth indoor grow till next outdoor season. I stand corrected PAchamama. I didn't realize I was in cigo's indoor journal. My mistake.

Again, his grow was outdoors, in the forest. And killing someone over a plant is absurd. I knew a dude killed in this fashion (by robbers) with his grandmother and its really senseless. Stealing I can understand. Some people just can't help themselves, but killing outside of fear for ur life/self defense or protecting ur home and/or family IMO is pointless. U can replace a plant, a life well unfortunately no 1 I know has that power walking among us. Cigo just chalk the plants as a lesson learned. Next year maybe spread them out into different areas so u don't lose it all at once. U planted late so its not like they really got anything. Plush I remember that u were worried that the rain or frost was gonna get them b4 they were finished any way. So at least u learned something. Maybe u can try a stealth indoor grow till next outdoor season.

I was unaware of the outside grow and i was saying killin somone for them coming inside and at that time only and if only you feel your life itself is in danger I did not mean to offend anyone but i think one has the right to prtect there house and everything in it against anyone

I dont know what really will be for me, but i wasnt yet at outdoors.
Only at indoor...which is in my house ...
But they busted not only my plant, and other 3 small ones, but magic mushrooms at fruiting period!!!big loss!!when i saw it i dont even say anything i just stand by room whithout any signs of anything! i dont know how i feel now but...guess not good many questions are now for me how,from who,and when they get info about me...
see you tomorow guys ...my head as lava from fr*king hell...to much info for today...
i also used spore market at other forum maybe that member are cop idk what to think.

So so sorry to hear mate.
I know its not nice, but while undertaking a grow, you really need to only tell the people that need to know. Some-ones obviously blabbled.

From what i read above sounds like you've been burgerled. If it was a cop did he show you any ID, issue an arrest? If not, then he wasnt a cop.

So so sorry mate.
Invest in a new lock for the door, and open it to no-one. Helps to be paranoid sometimes.

:peace:

Now i c what happened. I started in his outdoor journal, got to the part where it said he got busted and it brought me here. LOL. So Cigo if ur house gott burgalarized, what happened to ur outdoor crop. Y did u say busted there too? Ur dad get to it?

i mean i dont know, but might outdoors isnt taken out but i wont go there until chop.and no updates will be until chop so i just linked here why...

So so sorry to hear mate.
I know its not nice, but while undertaking a grow, you really need to only tell the people that need to know. Some-ones obviously blabbled.

From what i read above sounds like you've been burgerled. If it was a cop did he show you any ID, issue an arrest? If not, then he wasnt a cop.

So so sorry mate.
Invest in a new lock for the door, and open it to no-one. Helps to be paranoid sometimes.

:peace:

Yes they showed everything Police ID's, and Warrant to search my home.

he must have gotten busted by the cops bwc,

he says he thinks there might have been a cop on another forum, or something, so must be a bust.

sorry bro,
antiquated laws protecting us from ourselves are no good. F' that shit hard bro.

gl, hopefully this was a first offense and your judge will go easy on you.

Back
Top Bottom