Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Hell yeah I hope everyone had an excellent day what are you all think about my garden?

20230405_215857.jpg

20230405_215844.jpg

20230405_215838.jpg

Hell yeah I hope everyone had an excellent day what are you all think about my garden?

20230405_215857.jpg

20230405_215844.jpg

20230405_215838.jpg
Good morning Marcus, hope you are doing well my friend.
Your garden looks Amazing this morning. :welldone:
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning Marcus, hope you are doing well my friend.
Your garden looks Amazing this morning. :welldone:
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Good morning to you too brother everything's good here as of now. Garden is looking wonderful they n drought it seems like the SRG is taking a more hit than the pizookie as far as the way the leaves look

I just wanted to say I appreciate everybody and everything y'all done and help me.. I know sometimes I get aggravated cause sometimes I get no help when I ask for it but I know y'all busy. I didn't realize it was this close to harvest which is why some of my leaves on sour G was already yellow. But anyways now that my uncle's gone everything's taken care of.

I've been meaning to ask you how the job is these days? You haven't mentioned what's happening at the shop lately!
Not much going on there same old same old I became assistant manager at Jimmy John's. Been too hectic here Uncle James dying his ex-wife trying to come here start all kinds of shit she ain't got nothing to do with him no more ain't seen him ain't talk to me for 10 years and now she wants to pop up out of the blue. Hell he ain't got nothing anyways All he had was $500 left with me like she get the lottery

Honestly all the money in the world everything I'd rather have my Uncle James here. :-(

Ain't nothing ever going to make me forget seeing him before I go to bed everything was good and then I woke up nudge him on his shoulder and he was stiff as a fucking bored . That is burned in my head for the rest of my life I've never been through that and I love horror movies but still not it ain't no fun when that rabbit had the gun

I'm really sorry you lost Uncle James and had to find him like that. :( But you did well by him and gave him comfort in his final hours to be home and with someone who really cared about him. That will be what you really remember from what happened once the shock wears off.
Not much going on there same old same old I became assistant manager at Jimmy John's.
Congratulations! About time you got out from the wacky folks at Dunkin.
his ex-wife trying to come here start all kinds of shit she ain't got nothing to do with him no more ain't seen him ain't talk to me for 10 years and now she wants to pop up out of the blue. Hell he ain't got nothing anyways All he had was $500 left with me like she get the lottery
:eek: Death brings out the crazies sometimes.
Well next go around all sour G! Give that pizookies the boot!! I don't never want it's ugly ass in my tent again I think every seed from pizookies will be hermaphrodite this is my experience do not use pizookies!! Because they will hermie I am forewarning you
Thanks! I still may give one a try if the smoke is good. :)

I'm really sorry you lost Uncle James and had to find him like that. :( But you did well by him and gave him comfort in his final hours to be home and with someone who really cared about him. That will be what you really remember from what happened once the shock wears off.

And let me know if you get Hermes from it that way I'll know it ain't me which I don't think it is anyways thank you so much for your kind words thank you so much for your kind words

Hey shed and your experience in growing marijuana you know I got 5 gallon buckets but there sitting like 6 and 3/4 gallon by what you told me and I'm glad you told me that. So my question to you is if I transplant a plant in that how much maximum veg time can I have so I wouldn't have any worries for flower as in room.

I have been sitting here thinking I'm thinking I can do 3 months of veg time and then I'd say I'd be good to go for flower.

Thanks ahead of time bro

Hey shed and your experience in growing marijuana you know I got 5 gallon buckets but there sitting like 6 and 3/4 gallon by what you told me and I'm glad you told me that. So my question to you is if I transplant a plant in that how much maximum veg time can I have so I wouldn't have any worries for flower as in room.

I have been sitting here thinking I'm thinking I can do 3 months of veg time and then I'd say I'd be good to go for flower.

Thanks ahead of time bro
I generally like to wait at least 2-3 weeks before upcanning from 1 gal to 5 gallon, longer if I'm going to 7 gallons (in plant pot gallons, not water bucket gallons).

Are you going from half gallon milk containers into 5 gallon Dunkin buckets?

I generally like to wait at least 2-3 weeks before upcanning from 1 gal to 5 gallon, longer if I'm going to 7 gallons (in plant pot gallons, not water bucket gallons).

Are you going from half gallon milk containers into 5 gallon Dunkin buckets?
Yes sir I am soon as I harvest hang them and take them out and clean the tent by then I should have some Fox farm happy frog about 4 cubic feet of it

I'm thinking about giving my buddy one clone and one seedling and I'm going to keep one clone one seedling and I'm going to super crop the hell out of them which is why I want a good veg time and then I'm going to grow like I did Krissi I will have massive as branches bro quite a few of them too honestly I got six dried ounces of Krissi by the time humidity got down to 62% all gas superb fire bud!!! I think I could do two plants and keep super cropping the hell out of all branches and then super crop again when I flip and do third week of flower my results will be spectacular!!

I know exactly what to expect with the Sour G and I love how I can move all of its branches every two or three days when I super cropped in that third week of flower they just plump the hell up I give all light sides and I keep switching them making them happy loving them talking to them caring to them.. look at my results bro

Back
Top Bottom