2023-04-08-222101472.jpg

2023-04-08-222052568.jpg

2023-04-08-222044855.jpg

2023-04-08-221857812.jpg

2023-04-08-221747367.jpg

20230408_223129.jpg

20230408_223010.jpg

2023-04-08-221713818.jpg

Not done yet but two stunning plants! Beautiful stacking on both I'd say.

I'm not sure my clones finish any faster than the seed plant mothers but the only time I've run multiple generations was my AK-47 years ago. When I get on the computer I'll take a look at harvest times and report back.
Thank you brother! I'll tell you what that damn microscopes badass now that I figured out you could focus. I just don't understand why I didn't realize that for a week it sit there. Lmao at myself a lot it's just funny as hell not realizing that.

Time to see the results tonight of seedling#1 top tied down. Also everything else will be updated. More trichome shots of course. Lmao I probably cutting me a nice little chunk of each tonight so I'll have it and be able to zoom in really good with the trichomes. If not just regular track home pic

What a harvest y'all!! I had to do it a week early but it is what it is. Don't have any pictures sorry I'll be able to once I set it out to dry here later on this afternoon hopefully if not I'll be fucked on that you can't stay wrapped up in a sheet and in three plastic garbage bags for long without a going bad but I still got all those leaves on it so it'll stay alive for at least 16 hours so I should be good in that window. A lot of shit's been happening here never knew they had plans on selling this house at least I had a head of time noticed that people was coming! All good and in the clear. It was about midnight I wrapped it up in that sheet and those three garbage bags. It was either that or totally get rid of it throw it away I can't do that I mean damn I've been through so much and lost so much and yes I'm crying when I write all this cuz me and Paul's got it so hard and it's like nobody don't care.

Damn Mark, I'm sorry to hear they're selling the house out from under you. Aren't there laws in your city about how many days notice they have to give tenants?

No worries on the early harvest though. At least you got them wrapped up for a bit and didn't have to toss them in the woods to keep from getting discovered. Hang in there, and I hope you have a chance to get online to look for a new place!

Damn Mark, I'm sorry to hear they're selling the house out from under you. Aren't there laws in your city about how many days notice they have to give tenants?

No worries on the early harvest though. At least you got them wrapped up for a bit and didn't have to toss them in the woods to keep from getting discovered. Hang in there, and I hope you have a chance to get online to look for a new place!
No I'm thinking we get to keep the place cuz he told us to make sure we get a lease cuz they do sell it that will still be able to stay here but I still had to been safe than sorry. It was a totally out of the blue situation he had somebody to came and take pictures so I could put it on market.

My harvest! And I tell you what my fingers were black I used zeros gloves. Sorry y'all I wish I could have done it properly and got better pictures and everything but under the circumstances this was the best I can do at least I didn't lose it. It will be drying outside in that cabinet temperatures are going to be 75° for the next 2 days 3 days actually so everything's cut off stems maybe two days time jar time! Got to do what you got to do

20230411_204133.jpg

20230411_204129.jpg

20230411_204125.jpg

20230411_204121.jpg

20230411_204116.jpg

20230411_204106.jpg

It's all good brother everything is I got good people in my life and I got good people on here and I love all y'all thank you so much for your kindness

I hope that bud be okay drying out here in that cabinet like that I close the lids at night but I leave a crack during the day is how I'm going to do it I say a couple days it should be dried maybe not even that it's a metal cabinet but I got it sitting underneath the deck especially with the 75° weather next day m two

Yeah the realtor came by today and took pictures and looked at the place we had no idea all that was going to go down that quick I mean we knew eventually he was going to sell. He said worst case scenario we would be paying someone else The rent money. But anyways we're calling you Friday to sign a year's lease so if he does sell they would have to obligate the lease and we'll have time to move I just don't want to be stuck and they buy it and be like oh look you got to get out. I put a lot of work in this house and ain't ask for money back or nothing just because I live here and I like my shit looking nice. He seen that today when he came he said damn you do good painting

Back
Top Bottom