Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

The Ants Cow!!

20231025_141417.jpg

Screenshot_20231025_181815_Chrome.jpg

I just killed bunch of them bugs. Screwed up one plant had to wash it. Going use it for butter
Yeah those was at my bus stop by my work definitely not in my tent thank God. Luckily I haven't had to deal with any bugs just low humidity and it's getting kind of that year again for low humidity but I invested in a good humidifier from Amazon and it seems like it's going to do the trick for good to hear from you dust I remember our old conversations! Lmao just because I don't say nothing don't mean I don't look at your journal either you've been doing a hell of a job you've come a long way. I think we all have with the help of this community. I gave myself a major attitude adjustment about shitting life and knowing I can't act the way I act sometimes because shit happens. Back on track now love all of y'all.

Pick soon I have my very first Auto with a half inch root tail text seen on that at least it looks like a half inch pretty good root coming out of it. I don't know what the hell happened to the first one that I went ahead and just put in the dirt I don't think I gave it enough water and it's probably still in there who knows it might sprout as I water this Auto.

Here shortly I will go up place it in the dirt since it's got a tail throw some water on top with a spray bottle instead of dunkin' donut cup on top for a humidity done for a couple days at least until she sprouts I might leave it on there for a week and try it out. I've managed to get the humidity in my room to 50% or so give or take a lot of rain coming so that'll bump up humidity. Then to get cold again in humidity to get down into the 15 and 20. But like I said a damn good humidifier on the way
Peace out pic soon

Like I said this Auto is in for a treat Northern light Auto!!! My first time growing in auto! But anyways that 2x2 scrog net that I got coming it's for the auto! I will keep trying her down until I see buds on top... Already have my 2x4 scrog net for my other tent that's going to be a hell of a show with a black sugar on each side and a sour G in the middle and I will have their branches intertwining with each other!! 😂

I be sitting here looking at journals and shit everything else. No one ever judges nobody on here this is a very good site to be on everyone helps everybody out seems like to care for one another appreciate being here and appreciate everyone looking and giving helpful advice thank you so much.

I think it's time I can bump my light up to 40% and I can also start feeding my babies instead of just like the last time I gave them a potassium silicate I set it down and let the roots suck the water up. So I will make me my early veg concoction up and they will start getting that now the roots are already starting to feel my Dunkin donut cups... When I get home my auto flower should be poking its little head out of the dirt! Happy Sunday everyone

Back
Top Bottom