Life’s A Journey: King Tut And?

Food day for split
Namaste!

198429A7-9E78-4C2A-812B-888F421D04F9.jpeg

FF7710A1-3EAA-4F1E-AE40-DC2FFCA83FAC.jpeg

Before and after food ( light defoil) and raising the light again .

9520B7CC-90CE-43D8-BC24-800BFD7DF27D.jpeg

AF44A504-0172-4CA2-A9B2-7E64EC79A613.jpeg
Hey northern hope all is well looking good there in the garden!! Have you gotten yourself a ppfd meter yet? I still have yet to purchase a nice high tech one, but I have plans to do so here soon. Anyways I have one that cost me 45 bucks on amazon called dr meter for leds, but I’m sure it works for your light set up as well because I also use mine for my t5s to get my ppfd on point with my ppms that Im giving my ladies each feed. But you have to do some math with the dr meter device in order to get your ppfd reading. But if you go to Lux to PAR Calculator - Learn Sativa | Dispensary & Cannabis College you can calculate your lux to par and get a great ppfd reading every time. That way you know exactly how much sun light is touching your tops and will make your girls prey like a hot sunny day in California!!!! I figured I’d throw ya that bone since you said you were going to be raising your lights!! :passitleft:;)

Hey northern hope all is well looking good there in the garden!! Have you gotten yourself a ppfd meter yet? I still have yet to purchase a nice high tech one, but I have plans to do so here soon. Anyways I have one that cost me 45 bucks on amazon called dr meter for leds, but I’m sure it works for your light set up as well because I also use mine for my t5s to get my ppfd on point with my ppms that Im giving my ladies each feed. But you have to do some math with the dr meter device in order to get your ppfd reading. But if you go to Lux to PAR Calculator - Learn Sativa | Dispensary & Cannabis College you can calculate your lux to par and get a great ppfd reading every time. That way you know exactly how much sun light is touching your tops and will make your girls prey like a hot sunny day in California!!!! I figured I’d throw ya that bone since you said you were going to be raising your lights!! :passitleft:;)
If you look up in this thread you will see a pic of one in my hand ;)
Interestingly .. these girls are
Liking a lower lux .. I need them to stretch a little also as their bud sites are pretty compact and I don’t want to fight bud rot when the time comes.
.. I trained them pretty short , well... shorty there is only working with two nodes so I’m going to have to adjust to their needs to be sure. Here’s a wide shot for perspective

Just medicated so I may need to reread this ;)

Thanks for reading !!! :green_heart::ganjamon:

image.jpg

If you look up in this thread you will see a pic of one in my hand ;)
Interestingly .. these girls are
Liking a lower lux .. I need them to stretch a little also as their bud sites are pretty compact and I don’t want to fight bud rot when the time comes.
.. I trained them pretty short , well... shorty there is only working with two nodes so I’m going to have to adjust to their needs to be sure. Here’s a wide shot for perspective

Just medicated so I may need to reread this ;)

Thanks for reading !!! :green_heart::ganjamon:

image.jpg
Ohh trust me your plants are looking great!! And very happy!!! ;) I’d have to do some rewinding to see but I think I do remember now with your dr meter lmao!! You have to ignore my ignorance sometimes I get a lil stony and forget when indica is involved in my daily diet!!:rofl:

Ohh trust me your plants are looking great!! And very happy!!! ;) I’d have to do some rewinding to see but I think I do remember now with your dr meter lmao!! You have to ignore my ignorance sometimes I get a lil stony and forget when indica is involved in my daily diet!!:rofl:
Thanks Moto! That means a lot :)
I aim to grow one like yours !!
Please send her my love :green_heart:

Thanks Moto! That means a lot :)
I aim to grow one like yours !!
Please send her my love :green_heart:
You bet northern!! You have the green thumb so you can pull anything off if you put that mind to it!! Here’s a pic just taken for your eyes to see!! Thanks for the love northern truly!! :passitleft:

16DE4142-EA7A-4EBF-93D1-FEB0336510EE.jpeg

:passitleft::dude-knocking:
Hope you had a great Christmas NH. Just checking up on ya

hey Sparkaliscious! Thanks for the note .hope Santa was great to all !
.I sigNed off during the holidays ( strangely missed ya ’ll. Haha ) after we got our hydro bill and then promptly dropped 2 auto Beans in water for DWC yesterday haha ...they haven’t popped yet ....holey and split look good ..when I get down there today I’ll drop a pic ...few more weeks of veg for those two

my leg is healing and I’m heading back to work soon sadly so I’ve been reflecting on 2020 and considering all of my options trying to focus on exercise , fresh air , and perspective . So lucky .

namaste ! :passitleft:

Well I think I want to change my handle to Northern Neighbor instead of Northern hydro!

I’ve set up a couple of buckets .
Now that I’m managing my ocd I’m not sure I am appreciative of the work I just went thru!! Ugh
The fruits of our labor make it worth it. :green_heart:

Buckets r fermenting ( coming to temp) awaiting for a couple of auto dwarfs ,
Beans have tiny tails emerging and will go in at lights out after ph stabilized and groblocks soaked .
Pizza boxes are just keeping the light out until the baskets are full
. Tomorrow .. we rest, celebrate and meditate :ganjamon:

Pic of my hole for the pervs :high-five:

namaste !

31362C84-EE8C-4A35-9E37-30539CAECA95.jpeg

5D25643A-211B-4C70-A762-9F3EF1E96164.jpeg

766D68A1-C483-46FF-B459-8D7900B4B1EF.jpeg

CC0C01CC-D7AA-43B5-A61E-0B2A7475FF75.jpeg

AD701C51-D9A4-482B-AF6D-2C8FFF78EEE5.jpeg

Well I think I want to change my handle to Northern Neighbor instead of Northern hydro!

I’ve set up a couple of buckets .
Now that I’m managing my ocd I’m not sure I am appreciative of the work I just went thru!! Ugh
The fruits of our labor make it worth it. :green_heart:

Buckets r fermenting ( coming to temp) awaiting for a couple of auto dwarfs ,
Beans have tiny tails emerging and will go in at lights out after ph stabilized and groblocks soaked .
Pizza boxes are just keeping the light out until the baskets are full
. Tomorrow .. we rest, celebrate and meditate :ganjamon:

Pic of my hole for the pervs :high-five:

namaste !

31362C84-EE8C-4A35-9E37-30539CAECA95.jpeg

5D25643A-211B-4C70-A762-9F3EF1E96164.jpeg

766D68A1-C483-46FF-B459-8D7900B4B1EF.jpeg

CC0C01CC-D7AA-43B5-A61E-0B2A7475FF75.jpeg

AD701C51-D9A4-482B-AF6D-2C8FFF78EEE5.jpeg
Hey there I hope all is great. Looking great in the tent and the plants look happy. I hope your enjoying the holidays and taking it easy on the leg.
Wishing you all the best always.
Play safe and enjoy

Hey there I hope all is great. Looking great in the tent and the plants look happy. I hope your enjoying the holidays and taking it easy on the leg.
Wishing you all the best always.
Play safe and enjoy
Thanks KC! Back at ya :passitleft:

Hey NH, hows your neighbor doing? Just checking in thinking about him.
Glad you are able to help him. :high-five: total respect NH.
he is good ! as best I can tell .. I mean holidays and covid suck and all I’ve really seen is him smiling in front of the bbq . We have household only, zero social gathering health orders right now and obs with his condition everyone is taking all precautions.
I gave him a Christmas present that could have lasted us both until end of days and his wife wrote me that ‘ he opened it and smiled like a little boy.... thank you’ Her birthday was the 25th and I am so happy that they got to spend it together. Still blows my mind really .. cannabis , really , is , magical :morenutes::hippy:

ON A LIGHTER NOTE
I keep planting babies to inspire him to see them finish ..
stay safe everyone !
namaste

DB0F37EE-CA48-4917-A5D9-BD9B03EE5A4A.jpeg

DC1D84F7-7558-4BA2-A9EC-4010828D18F3.jpeg

New year , new babies !
Let’s see if these little ones take ;)

food/water day for split and holey. I’m excited to flip them in a couple of more weeks to give them the entire 4x4 to bloom :)

may this year bring perspective , good health, and happiness to you all :Namaste::hippy:

B4ADC1C9-1CD6-4851-A2FD-8BE4650DDA0E.jpeg

219EB60A-98C6-4332-9D92-888531F94C2C.jpeg

C98ED525-486C-43A4-8492-CD010293A605.jpeg

I was hoping to see them identify as male or female but 10 week veg is what it’s gunna be

babies got their own crib - the autos are going to stay on 16 , but the big , hopefully ladies, will be on 12 as of today

031C7DE7-00D3-465B-909E-563D84CD2AA0.jpeg

0E00C6A6-C5FB-405D-9826-2D02553FD6D8.jpeg

5C5A2022-5F28-4134-A156-0589DAC5E2EE.jpeg

A597646D-B1B7-48C4-B823-D3A998F8831B.jpeg

Hey northern looking good in there!! Are you iffy on the gender!!?
Yes sadly...these are government beans and the suppliers web site said ‘ all packages are regular seeds and may contain both males and females ‘
I was hoping to let them veg until they revealed themselves, but they are getting too big , I thought I saw the same hair that @Sparkey224 noticed and Their branching is irregular so it’s time to get the show started ...first feed tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom