Update # 11 day 98 from soil

buds were getting really dry after about 4 days of hanging so I stuck them in a jar for 4 more days and now there perfects nice sticky and still got that nice little bit of moisture so I weighted them out for a total of 28.4 grams of good bud and no popcorn cuz if it was it went in my trim bag for the bubble hash ill make once all 5 girls have been cut. I'll still have to try some and do a smoke report my brother and buddies are coming over this weekend so I'll have everyone give it a try and well see if I actually did good haha. Either way this is still the best plant I've grown because I actually feel myself wanting to smoke it unlike the crap I grew last year lol
15615694945285593628165386289077.jpg

Biggest nug

Last update/ smoke report
well after everyone gave it a try we came to an agreement this earthy piney tasting bud was slightly weaker then the dispensary bud we usually smoke however the taste out of this bud is much stronger and had no bad chemical aftertastes which was not to bad a trad off so over all we gave this bud 6.5 on potency and 8.5 on taste.

also id like to thank @Emilya for all her help definitely would not have grown a plant this well without the guidance this journal can be moved to completed now thanks

well after everyone gave it a try we came to an agreement this earthy piney tasting bud was slightly weaker then the dispensary bud we usually smoke however the taste out of this bud is much stronger and had no bad chemical aftertastes which was not to bad a trad off so over all we gave this bud 6.5 on potency and 8.5 on taste.

also id like to thank @Emilya for all her help definitely would not have grown a plant this well without the guidance this journal can be moved to completed now thanks
Congrats on a great harvest and just know that each time you do this, it gets a little bit better! I look forward to your next!

weight?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom