Light burn - pH - Nute burn?

097a94cedd3c0ed98179c8d04207b018.jpg

acecf59efe8a9959d32263cea0af24ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: What is this lol

Need details. How to Ask for Grow Support

Mostly wondering about the browning /curling of tips.
Mg soil
Flushed 2 days ago
No nutes added recently
Used under full spectrum light until I thought it was light burn.

How to Ask for Grow Support

It is VERY hard to help diagnose plant problems if we don't have all the required information.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
The ONLY way to receive optimal feedback and support is to provide photos!

REQUIRED READING FOR ALL NEW GROWERS!

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

EXAMPLE

HYDRO GROW

Strain - Sativa OG Kush
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup - Ebb & Flow
Light - 1000 Watt HPS
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - Grodan Rockwool
PPM - 900
PH - 6
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 20
Pests - None Known

Problem: I'm having a yellowing of my leaves with a dotting effect that continually gets worse until the leaf dies. I keep seeing spider webs on my leaves too. Any ideas?

SOIL GROW

Strain - Indica OG Kush
# of Plants - 12
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - (2) 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - 75% Perlite 25% Vermiculite
PPM - 900
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 10' x 10'
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are curling up and the stalk is turning purple. Any ideas?

Re: Light burn, ph , nute burn ??

Not light burn. They're under-lit. I'm not sure about the other two options. Would need more details of your feeding habits and ph, and clearer pics, for people to try and guess.

What medium are they in, and what ppm do you feed them at?
From what I can see a lot of your leaf tips look a bit burned, which would suggest nutrient burn amongst other things.
You can ad and resize photos your photos here, I can't really see them properly. - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
P.s - Any pest activity? You have a few holes in your leaves.

That bad of a burn looks like they touched the light bulb, or were too close to the light. Put your hand over the top of the plant and raise or lower it till the light just feels warm to you. That is the distance you want. Watch that new growth doesn't get any closer. You can tie down any branches that get too long, and it will branch out, giving you more future buds.

Cut the damaged fan leaves off, because they will never recover. Watch the new leaves as they appear and see if they come out nice and green.

You notice I didn't try to diagnose anything more serious. Try the light distance thing and see if your new growth shows improvement.

That bad of a burn looks like they touched the light bulb, or were too close to the light. Put your hand over the top of the plant and raise or lower it till the light just feels warm to you. That is the distance you want. Watch that new growth doesn't get any closer. You can tie down any branches that get too long, and it will branch out, giving you more future buds.

Cut the damaged fan leaves off, because they will never recover. Watch the new leaves as they appear and see if they come out nice and green.

You notice I didn't try to diagnose anything more serious. Try the light distance thing and see if your new growth shows improvement.

I have the light at the top of my tent already.. it won't go any higher. I have the light facing on the walls to reflect light, and still happened. I switched to a spiral bulb instead of the full spectrum (forget what they are called). Looking to see what that does within the next few days

What medium are they in, and what ppm do you feed them at?
From what I can see a lot of your leaf tips look a bit burned, which would suggest nutrient burn amongst other things.
You can ad and resize photos your photos here, I can't really see them properly. - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
P.s - Any pest activity? You have a few holes in your leaves.

I think the holes are from having water on the foliage and zipping the plant up in the tent with the lights on.
I don't know the ppm, but it's growing in a mix of mg and soil. 80-20 mix probably.( terrible soil, I just found out..)
I thought nute burn so I flushed it really well and waiting to see what happens

Not light burn. They're under-lit. I'm not sure about the other two options. Would need more details of your feeding habits and ph, and clearer pics, for people to try and guess.

Fed once a week, used 5Ml of black magic until I found out mg was time released.
Flushed and haven't fed in a few days. PH is about 7.1 in the shower, but usually add vinegar to the water to bring it down when feeding.

Back
Top Bottom