Living Organic Coco - LOC

I feel you man! Will have to wait a grow or two to fix the cobs but they are doing great anyways. Still hope i dont have to switch out the cobs but will probably do it either way. Your ps is working OT making that bud look amazing! Im sure its no problem to go through another harvest with it.

That recirc is going to be awesome pw! Cant wait for your build. This thursday ill order the tent some z7 and calibration fluid. Once the tent is in ill start building my recirc sog and pick up a fan and filter two more deweys and one more dewey sert. When i flip to flower on my MGO girls ill pick up docs kit

I ordered the small Flying Skull plant food package, i got a 40% discount for being a first time buyer. Ill try it out once the recirc is up running with the strains First 48 then a month later ill add OGKB then Labyrinth. Time to get the perpetual going. The PS1000 will become my veg tent light so i can get rid of the blurples! Lol

Nice pw! Those look like excellent nutes! I will be picking some up myself once im done with maxi. When you say small you mean 1 pound right?? I want to order soon before that discount is gone but have so much maxi and so many other things to buy. Ill be watching you use it very closely. Hope it blows AN out of the water. That ps puts out even though its blurple! Cant wait to see what cobs do for you!

Yes 1 pound of each micro, grow and bloom plus a couple of extracts and z7. Plus theres a bloom enhancer used just before flipping the lights through the stretch.

There's really only a couple that they consider necessary, ill wait until i see how it all works before i get their ph down. I have the better part of a gallon of my old ph down still.

Plants already cleaned up. Ill pist pics i guess later but going to finish this journal as incomplete and focus on my other three journals. These plants will still get my attention but no Point in wasting time on sharing pics for this grow. Ive already decided on doc buds kit so ill order that by the start of next month latest.

I could find room here i guess but my problem is getting rid of soil and bags. Every sack of trash i put out is gone through by the homeless and drunks. Its a crying shame really.

The nice thing about the kit is it can be reused 3 times so not much watse. You do need a few bags of earth worm castings and promix. The bags of promix and castings can be compressed and thrown into a random trash bin. I have the same problem in my apt. Made me paranoid but luckily its legal here. There is someone with a large grow that uses our bin to trash his trim, tane cans for blasting. Literally hundreds of cans. 10" duct is seen in there. The trash smells like weed sometimes so now im not paranoid anymore. But you can do what that guy does and find a random dumpster and trash you grow stuff there.

20170726_203249.jpg
20170726_203254.jpg
20170726_203257.jpg
20170726_203306.jpg
20170726_203303.jpg
20170726_203301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom