Living Organic Coco - LOC

Im not going to even bother looking for sacks, I need buds so badly. Ill be greatful for whatever i get as long as i can smoke my own again.

I hear bud. It's been a fun ride bud. Challenging but we will over come this . Your a very bright man so I'm confident you will surcome to the challenges to better your next attempt my friend.

Lol never thought of myself as a cannibis snob but thats pretty close to the truth.

We need your kinda snob on this community .

Man these plants are not doing well. Seemed fine for a day. Im going to start giving maxibloom. I dont care what the plants look like or what i have to do inorder to get smoke so i am stopping the organics for this grow. I always seem to have troubles with transition. They get really hungry under the big lights. Hopefully MGO will be a smoother transition! Im going to be shutting down this journal.

Thanks everyone for following along but no point in sharing pics. Id rather put my focus to my other plants.

My next journal will be in doc buds high brix kit!!

Thanks king! Been a while, hope all is well!

They had a ph lockout and then a mag and N def. They should be back on track now but cant catch a break i guess. We will see how strong the genetics are for these girls.
Good luck on the hermie free crop. I was so fortunate my last grow, only getting about 20 seeds each from 3 plants. i got 11 of those seeds 16 days into bloom, just to see if they're stable enough to grow. you see any male parts on them ??
8_2_17_012.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom