Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal 2017

IMO those are Cloudy as the day is long brudda man. Im half blind so for what its worth, this is what i consider clear.

Gauge

Photo_on_4-23-17_at_8_21_AM.jpg

Nice man, you look like you know what your doing would you mid going to my post help me out with my growing problem
Man? And lemon is the loveliest strain .

Nice man, you look like you know what your doing would you mid going to my post help me out with my growing problem
Man? And lemon is the loveliest strain .

It's only my first grow! As soon as I get off of work and have a minute to take a look at your journal I sure will

Thats better light. Theres lots of cloud in there, but still some clears and only a few ambers. You wouldn't be wrong to chop now, but personally, I'd check them again on the weekend and wait for just a few more ambers. They sure won't be the 2-3 weeks I said earlier. Job well done Lonestar.:high-five:

I don't know. Sorry.

Gauge

Hey thanks anyways Gauge, was also wondering if it was too soon to somewhat start flushing the res.... I gave them a full feeding last week, and now it's just topping off with RO water until it dries then chop them down. Does that sound about right? And what's a good height/how do people gauge their SCROG net height? Wanting to put one together for the next set that goes in

Hey thanks anyways Gauge, was also wondering if it was too soon to somewhat start flushing the res.... I gave them a full feeding last week, and now it's just topping off with RO water until it dries then chop them down. Does that sound about right? And what's a good height/how do people gauge their SCROG net height? Wanting to put one together for the next set that goes in

The SCROG question is all Scrogdog's realm. I will be watching for his response as well.

I ran Straight RO for 12 -14 days. I would have to check my notes. Plant showed no signs of distress. Watching my Blue Lab Guardian I was amazed to see the PPM rise as the plant tried to find a balance between the nutes within themselves and the new solution within the rez. The plant would leach nutrients back into the rez. I could actually see flushing. Each time i changed the same thing would happen until eventually my trichs were where i wanted them so i harvested.

Gauge

Edit; I changed the rez when the PPM's stabilized, which was about every 3 days.

I just went back and checked my notes. I did a res change with straight RO and then I just kept adding RO diluting the rez as the PPm's rose.
Thanks for straightening me out. I know for a fact either method would work. At that point i was pretty lazy and thinking about my next grow. I can tell you my smoke is amazingly smooth. My J's are the smoothest i have ever smoked. My wife cant smoke a "Light" cig because of the harshness, but she can smoke a fatty of my last grow with this method. Very clean burning.

My final PPM was 420! carazy!

Gauge

Set your scrog net about 8"-9" above your containers/netpots. That will leave you just enough room underneath to be able defol and tuck your branches.
MG_96621.jpg

MG_96921.jpg

Then just start to bend and tuck the branches under the net and arrange them to fill the scrog keeping the canopy as even as you can.
MG_97601.jpg

When the scrog is about 70% full it will be time to flip and the scrog will fill during the transition from veg to flower.

Back
Top Bottom