Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

Down to two #Maxsisun / #MG3000

IMG_0763.JPG

Thanks G!! I appreciate that! She got a big trim!!

This is what I was messaging you about for your girls when they get older....

20211201_214723.jpg

20211202_121639.jpg
Tent looks great. How tall is the tall one?

This is amazing for your first multiple strain grow. It's different, eh? Much more attention and tweaking is required imho. Awesome job. Your strains are not that far removed from one another genetically speaking, that probably helped your cause, yes?
First ever grow actually and thanks for the compliment. And yes the attention needed was definitely more then I'd first thought but I fell in love with the hobby.

Counting days till Christmas. Just saying #Maxissun #MG3000.
Bulking up the larf on the Mutant DDa.

A62A2C25-803A-4C4C-B90C-702AC1D7DBAE.jpeg
I love her mutant self

Tent looks great. How tall is the tall one?
Thanks buddy, she's 48 inches from the top of the pot...was supposed to only get to 42...digging her right now...she's pretty awesome

Harvest Day - #Maxsisun / #MG3000

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG
DAMN, Stinker, she's a BEAST. That is absolutely amazing work. You didn't post the strain but damn she looks an awful lot like my Hulkberry. Any chance this is Bruce Banner #3? Also, what size pot is that and is this a photo, and are you in soil there?

DAMN, Stinker, she's a BEAST. That is absolutely amazing work. You didn't post the strain but damn she looks an awful lot like my Hulkberry. Any chance this is Bruce Banner #3? Also, what size pot is that and is this a photo, and are you in soil there?
Thanks Jon, its a Mimosa x Orange Punch from Barney's Farm. Soil in a 5 gal fabric pot. Journal is in my signature.

Thanks Jon, its a Mimosa x Orange Punch from Barney's Farm. Soil in a 5 gal fabric pot. Journal is in my signature.
Thanks. I bet that strain smells like heaven.

Back
Top Bottom