Looking for personal opinions: how much longer would you veg?

ptk2k

Hey all! I’ve got this master kush lady sitting in my closet (6’x4’x6’), she’s just over a month from sprout, under a total of 900w (LED). Current light schedule 17.5/6.5. Container is roughly 3.5gal. FFOF soil & I just started a nutrient regiment (General Hydroponics Trio). She just got her last topping on her top four branches, a couple of them were def FIM’d but whatever.

It may sound like a stupid question, but like the title says, I’m just looking for some personal opinions on how much longer you would veg. I’ve never grown only one plant and I’ve never grown in such a small space before. Is it just gonna be a matter of more larfy, non-potent nugs VS less, dense & potent nugs? I appreciate any feedback!

4BD18EF7-E816-4822-94D1-97576A74324E.jpeg
24F3B6FE-D2D2-4951-97A7-0CB3D6C6445B.jpeg
EF902392-C366-4290-B963-182B203557C7.jpeg

Fill the footprint of the lights mate.
That looks like a 600 and a 300 so probably like 240+130 roughly for the draw wattage. It'll tell you on that wee label on the back that I can't quite zoom into lol.
Anyway, fill the footprint that they cover propperly. Can download a free light meter for your phone. Not exactly scientifically accurate way to measure light but you'll be easily able to see how far the usefull light spreads out. :)
That'll get you the best yield :)

I would let it get as big as I could keeping head space in mind. I've grown master kush and it usually doubles in height when you induce flowering. The bigger the plant the bigger the yield. I think another three to four weeks of veg would put the plant where it needs to be to get approximately 4 ounces give or take an ounce. Just my 2 cents.

What I do to remove water from the tray is I have a small wet vac and just suck the water out of the tray with it. Works great. Home Depot sells one that snaps on top of a 5 gallon bucket for about $25. That's the one I use

Back
Top Bottom