Lootznbootz Gets A CLU

A few pictures as promised

didnt do much tucking just a few here and there
As you can see in the pictures were almost to the outside edge but not quite.

420-magazine-mobile1070434663.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1665517229.jpg

Stretch hasnt realllly gone the way i wanted.

I noticed the tiny beginnings of flowers with the pistils so we should see flowers soon.

420-magazine-mobile1208334251.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1062949906.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2126391174.jpg

Lights are still at 88.5 watts and just a couple inches above the canopy.
In the next couple of days when the buds start popping ill crank it up a little more and compensate the height accordingly.

Still a very even canopy.
I have to remind myself that its not so much about filling the canopy thats important as opposed to maintaining an even canopy with it which is what we have so far.
(some of the stuff upfront i tucked to reach the last hole in the net)

420-magazine-mobile964959375.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1573892232.jpg

420-magazine-mobile140032526.jpg

420-magazine-mobile419563599.jpg

Thats all for now.

Thanks for stopping by!

420-magazine-mobile793291365.jpg

She shore do love those lights. You got this one goin on lootz.
Thanks dawg yea this one is going my way for sure.

But as you and everyone who has finished a harvest knows theres still alot of work to do to finish this out strong.

Im in a rythym tho so well see.

Hows that white widow taste?

I got an auto white widow with my seed order cant remember who from but im curious that was a strain i was really interested in when i first started growing but chose northern lights over it in the end.

Hows that white widow taste?

Its really smooth. I can't say about the taste, I'm not much into the "tastes like savory spice with a hint of cinnamon" horseshit. Burns down to a nice white ash. Extremely potent though, some of the strongest I've ever smoked.

Its really smooth. I can't say about the taste, I'm not much into the "tastes like savory spice with a hint of cinnamon" horseshit. Burns down to a nice white ash. Extremely potent though, some of the strongest I've ever smoked.

Lmfao thank you! I like to find one flavor and just stick with it.

"Savory spice with a hint of cinnamon" . . .

Some of those descriptions use tastes ive never even heard of or stuff that i wouldnt normally taste ever!

I wonder how they come up with those descriptions because tho weed does vary in flavor it doesnt vary like that!

To me it boils down to a few specific categories and thats it.

Skunk
Fruity
Kush
Sour
The last is unexplainable its just taste like weed...lol
when you hit it and remember the first time you ever tasted it...

Im glad your enjoying it.

Have you started your next journal yet?

So very overdue for an update my apologies.
Between work and home and the gardens (veggie)
Its been pretty crazy but all is lookimg very good!

Today when the lights come on it will be day 14 of 12/12

I havent done anymore tucking since i said i would stop
(Sorry i have to get caught back-up on my own journal lol)

I have been maintaining the same feeding schedule (early flower)
As well as the foliar feeding.

The stretch seems to be about over. And the canopy is for the most part nice and even.
Minus a few holes toward the front right of the screen.
Its pretty full in there.

When researching nectar of the gods i came across the info that if your using the bloom khaos you must be feeding the plant otherwise you will notice deficiency almost immediately...

I have not noticed this on the focus plant.
but the cucumber plants that were in the tent and underneath the net subject to the foliar spray dripping on to them show signs of obvious hunger.

No granted they were started a little early and outgrew the pots forsure and were probably going to sho these signs sooner than later

but its important to note that the bloom khaos did in fact help expedite that process.

While on the subject of the cucumbers id like to take a brief moment to show the power of the cobs. These cucumber plants were started under cfl and moved under the cobs about 3 weeks ago maybe...

I saw the growth they were putting on and it was pretty obvious.
until today when i decided that it was time for them to go into my garden bed outside.

I took them out of the tent and one was so heavy i didnt understand why until i got it into light and saw this

420-magazine-mobile453600538.jpg

There are other ones starting but this was the first one and look at the size of that thing!

I mean to be grown under nothing but artificial light and in horrible drought like condidtions in a tiny 1 gallon pot thats a pretty big fricking cucumber!.

Oh also the fixture was dimmed to 88.5 watts until yesterday so it did recieve 12 hours of 250 watts but i dont think that had much to do with the size of that!

These lights are the truth!

I mean imagine how the buds will look 8 weeks from now!

If a cucumber can get that big in just 3!

Ok enough of the cucmber im sure you all are wanting to see the lady.

So without any further delay

420-magazine-mobile828271367.jpg

420-magazine-mobile610231436.jpg

420-magazine-mobile684691823.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2049263527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile800668547.jpg

420-magazine-mobile599922496.jpg

This picture almost looks like i have it under a perfect sun! Lol
420-magazine-mobile1164837369.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1010538440.jpg

420-magazine-mobile152451729.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1775869294.jpg

420-magazine-mobile153246085.jpg

One last shot of the cucumber!
It just blows my mind!
420-magazine-mobile1880614164.jpg

2 gallons is still giving me a little bit of runoff so for now ill leave it at 2 gallons and full strength nutes.

Not seeing any burn at all!

I raised the light about 6 inches and cranked it to 250 watts.
I didnt need to use my inline.

With just my 4in duct booster for intake and my 6in on the top side for exhaust my temps were still 73°

I have plenty of room overhead to raise them in the event she wants to stretch some more.

Thats all i really have for now its been smooth sailing so far.

Thanks for stopping by and sorry for the lack of regular updates as usual ive been on the site just havent found the energy but its getting interesting now so ill stay on top of it

Get out and enjoy the weather if you can
420-magazine-mobile1400894266.jpg

So very overdue for an update my apologies.
Between work and home and the gardens (veggie)
Its been pretty crazy but all is lookimg very good!

Today when the lights come on it will be day 14 of 12/12

I havent done anymore tucking since i said i would stop
(Sorry i have to get caught back-up on my own journal lol)

I have been maintaining the same feeding schedule (early flower)
As well as the foliar feeding.

The stretch seems to be about over. And the canopy is for the most part nice and even.
Minus a few holes toward the front right of the screen.
Its pretty full in there.

When researching nectar of the gods i came across the info that if your using the bloom khaos you must be feeding the plant otherwise you will notice deficiency almost immediately...

I have not noticed this on the focus plant.
but the cucumber plants that were in the tent and underneath the net subject to the foliar spray dripping on to them show signs of obvious hunger.

No granted they were started a little early and outgrew the pots forsure and were probably going to sho these signs sooner than later

but its important to note that the bloom khaos did in fact help expedite that process.

While on the subject of the cucumbers id like to take a brief moment to show the power of the cobs. These cucumber plants were started under cfl and moved under the cobs about 3 weeks ago maybe...

I saw the growth they were putting on and it was pretty obvious.
until today when i decided that it was time for them to go into my garden bed outside.

I took them out of the tent and one was so heavy i didnt understand why until i got it into light and saw this

420-magazine-mobile453600538.jpg

There are other ones starting but this was the first one and look at the size of that thing!

I mean to be grown under nothing but artificial light and in horrible drought like condidtions in a tiny 1 gallon pot thats a pretty big fricking cucumber!.

Oh also the fixture was dimmed to 88.5 watts until yesterday so it did recieve 12 hours of 250 watts but i dont think that had much to do with the size of that!

These lights are the truth!

I mean imagine how the buds will look 8 weeks from now!

If a cucumber can get that big in just 3!

Ok enough of the cucmber im sure you all are wanting to see the lady.

So without any further delay

420-magazine-mobile828271367.jpg

420-magazine-mobile610231436.jpg

420-magazine-mobile684691823.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2049263527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile800668547.jpg

420-magazine-mobile599922496.jpg

This picture almost looks like i have it under a perfect sun! Lol
420-magazine-mobile1164837369.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1010538440.jpg

420-magazine-mobile152451729.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1775869294.jpg

420-magazine-mobile153246085.jpg

One last shot of the cucumber!
It just blows my mind!
420-magazine-mobile1880614164.jpg

2 gallons is still giving me a little bit of runoff so for now ill leave it at 2 gallons and full strength nutes.

Not seeing any burn at all!

I raised the light about 6 inches and cranked it to 250 watts.
I didnt need to use my inline.

With just my 4in duct booster for intake and my 6in on the top side for exhaust my temps were still 73°

I have plenty of room overhead to raise them in the event she wants to stretch some more.

Thats all i really have for now its been smooth sailing so far.

Thanks for stopping by and sorry for the lack of regular updates as usual ive been on the site just havent found the energy but its getting interesting now so ill stay on top of it

Get out and enjoy the weather if you can
420-magazine-mobile1400894266.jpg

All those plants are looking excellent Lootznboots! Keep up the great grow you got going bro, Very nice....✌️

All those plants are looking excellent Lootznboots! Keep up the great grow you got going bro, Very nice....✌️
Thanks BB!
my outdoor garden is going to need a little work.
I started it a little too early and so it got a little difficult to maintain in such tight quarters.
But now that their outside and in a good soil they should bounce back fairly quicckly.
Besides the plants you see i have a bunch of tomato seedlings that popped and are in there as well.
Carrots and onions same thing.

I plan to add more peppers as well.

Ive never grown a garden like this before so its all a learning experience.

My end goal is to be able to make homemade tomato sauce and salsa lol

Well see... I really love this hobby! Now im going to be outside all day and then in my tent all night my ole lady isnt going to be happy lol

I pushed it a little bit trying to see just how much and how fast she was drinking.
Noticed a few leaves underneath wilting off because of it.

The pot was very dry and looked it as well.

I was short on water so i was only able to feed about 1 1/2 gallons.
I also didnt get any runoff so tomorrow ill feed another 1.5 gallons.

I continued foliar feed. This will probably be the last quart i use over the next week.
Not 100% sure as to when i should be stopping.
but i figure in another week i should have little buds by then so it makes sense to stop spraying them then.

Overall shes doing very good!

Praying to the lights and getting some good node spacing.

Shes pretty much locked into the net at this point. I tried to tuck a branch and immediately realized it was probably best not to risk it lol.

I have the fixture at about 200 210 watts.
I recently saw jimmy say that he waits the final weeks to go to full power.

Not sure if the difference in equipment matters but i figured it could be beneficial regardless.

I have my inline fan running on low temps are 79°.

I cant really do any less when it comes to trying to control temps.
So i imagine when it comes time to turn the central air on for the house i may jave to switch gears and work in the opposite direction so to speak.

One battle i dare not attempt in my house is control over the thermostat in the summer time so ill have to see how it plays out.

Thats about all the rambling i have lol here are some pictures

420-magazine-mobile346156914.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1883954141.jpg

420-magazine-mobile882088224.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1922792640.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1725222607.jpg

420-magazine-mobile228721678.jpg

420-magazine-mobile147096121.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1834855594.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1781536804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile563763936.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1450628469.jpg

Oh i havent done any more defoiling but she could use it tho she doesnt necessarily need it...

I put the reflectors back on and the penetration is pretty deep so i may just leave her be for now.

Thoughts opinions and criticism always welcome!
Thanks for stopping by

I pushed it a little bit trying to see just how much and how fast she was drinking.
Noticed a few leaves underneath wilting off because of it.

The pot was very dry and looked it as well.

I was short on water so i was only able to feed about 1 1/2 gallons.
I also didnt get any runoff so tomorrow ill feed another 1.5 gallons.

I continued foliar feed. This will probably be the last quart i use over the next week.
Not 100% sure as to when i should be stopping.
but i figure in another week i should have little buds by then so it makes sense to stop spraying them then.

Overall shes doing very good!

Praying to the lights and getting some good node spacing.

Shes pretty much locked into the net at this point. I tried to tuck a branch and immediately realized it was probably best not to risk it lol.

I have the fixture at about 200 210 watts.
I recently saw jimmy say that he waits the final weeks to go to full power.

Not sure if the difference in equipment matters but i figured it could be beneficial regardless.

I have my inline fan running on low temps are 79°.

I cant really do any less when it comes to trying to control temps.
So i imagine when it comes time to turn the central air on for the house i may jave to switch gears and work in the opposite direction so to speak.

One battle i dare not attempt in my house is control over the thermostat in the summer time so ill have to see how it plays out.

Thats about all the rambling i have lol here are some pictures

420-magazine-mobile346156914.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1883954141.jpg

420-magazine-mobile882088224.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1922792640.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1725222607.jpg

420-magazine-mobile228721678.jpg

420-magazine-mobile147096121.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1834855594.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1781536804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile563763936.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1450628469.jpg

Oh i havent done any more defoiling but she could use it tho she doesnt necessarily need it...

I put the reflectors back on and the penetration is pretty deep so i may just leave her be for now.

Thoughts opinions and criticism always welcome!
Thanks for stopping by

Looks great. Don't defoliate anymore. Your leaves store the Phosphorus reserves needed for flowering. If they can't get it from the soil they'll take it from the upper leaves. Trim too much and you may yellow the plant.

Looks great. Don't defoliate anymore. Your leaves store the Phosphorus reserves needed for flowering. If they can't get it from the soil they'll take it from the upper leaves. Trim too much and you may yellow the plant.
Thanks jimmy your advice is always golden!

Glad your always around!

Sure looks healthy. Filled out most of the screen nicely. Lots of flowers too. She's going to look good in a couple of weeks, can't wait to see.
Thanks dawg.

Something i noticed and im actually kind of thankful for is that she basically filled up everything but the outside row.

When my inline is running and it sucks the tent in she isnt affected by it.

Last grow a few of the buds along the outside edge were kinda flat because of it.

Im fortunate really.

I love this 1 plant grow. Easy peasy lol

You get your net strung up yet?

Back
Top Bottom