Lootznbootz Gets A CLU

Thanks jimmy your advice is always golden!

Glad your always around!

If you have access to wood ashes now would be a good time to sprinkle a tablespoon of wood ash to the top soil. Very high in potassium...but be careful with it as it raises ph. Pick up some Bone meal or fish bone meal too. Very high in Phosphorus. Phosphorous and Potassium are the 2 essential ingredients needed for flower.
Total cost should be $4

If you have access to wood ashes now would be a good time to sprinkle a tablespoon of wood ash to the top soil. Very high in potassium...but be careful with it as it raises ph. Pick up some Bone meal or fish bone meal too. Very high in Phosphorus. Phosphorous and Potassium are the 2 essential ingredients needed for flower.
Total cost should be $4
Damn i just cleaned my fire pitand i thought about using the ashes. Wasnt sure what for tho lol

As far as the bone meal thats what nectar calls Herculean harvest.
I shouldnt need more right?

And mammoth p is supposed to help with P uptake...

Id like to see what nectar can do on its own before i start tweaking their recipe and give them credit for an amendment you suggested.

Either way this info is going into the vault lol

Damn i just cleaned my fire pitand i thought about using the ashes. Wasnt sure what for tho lol

As far as the bone meal thats what nectar calls Herculean harvest.
I shouldnt need more right?

And mammoth p is supposed to help with P uptake...

Id like to see what nectar can do on its own before i start tweaking their recipe and give them credit for an amendment you suggested.

Either way this info is going into the vault lol

Sounds good.

Few pictures with a brief update

Fed 2 gallons at full strength.

1 was nowhere near enough she was just about dry again

Theres a branch or 2 that is stretching no bog deal tho its too late to tuck and im no where near close on room so let her grow!

420-magazine-mobile1666382089.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1370210055.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1996833239.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2105401341.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1147565766.jpg

Oh and i broke my new phone screen lol so i cant really see the quality of my pictures ill get a new one ordered soon lol

If i spent the money i spend on replacing phones on my growing id probably be a master grower/breeder by now lmao

Thanks for stopping by

Noticed a little light burn today.
I had been neglecting to raise the cobs, tho i was checking for burn everyday finally noticed some today on the branches that stretched out closest to the light.

Still praying and looking good

Also gave another foliar feed today. Only a couple more of those its very dense full of leaves. Adding too much moisture scares me so id rather stop too early than too late

420-magazine-mobile568338615.jpg

420-magazine-mobile512514898.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1767401251.jpg

Ive also noticed a few of the leaves underneath the net that have died off and just fell off or come off with no force applied.

Doesnt look to be serious at all like shes pulling nitrogen here and there.
Nothing drastic and nothing worth changing gears now.

If it does seem to be a problem ill flush like i did before and get things back in check.

I had an idea while looking at my canopy

Because it stretched more on the right side of the plant and has the canopy kinda slanted.

Left to right like this. /

can i compensate and tilt my fixture? Lower on the left higher on the right?

It seems like this journal is pretty mellow lol and i apologize theres not much going on but maybe thats a good thing! Smooth sailing

Thanks for stopping by

All my grows tend to favor the edges when it comes to taller branches. May be stretch where the edges get less intense light. Not sure.
Thats what i was thinking to. But it seems to only the the right side?

Apical dominance maybe???

Mellow is just the growing acronym for cruise control...lol. You got it goin on here.
Lol yea your right.

Its one of those roadtrips you can just let the windows down and enjoy the hum of the highway lol

Mine got a little sunburn too. Goddamn COBs. I'm only running 130 out of 200w. Still too strong. Lol.
Yup same here i kinda knew it was coming but being that its the first time under these i wanted to find that sweet spot for myself so to speak lol

Yup same here i kinda knew it was coming but being that its the first time under these i wanted to find that sweet spot for myself so to speak lol

My problem was I misdiagnosed light burn as low N. gave it 1 ml Earth Juice per gallon and a teaspoon of bloodmeal. Still went pale-top on me. A few days later I saw the wrinkle and realized what it was.
Goddamn COBs. Lol.

My problem was I misdiagnosed light burn as low N. gave it 1 ml Earth Juice per gallon and a teaspoon of bloodmeal. Still went pale-top on me. A few days later I saw the wrinkle and realized what it was.
Goddamn COBs. Lol.
Yup the wrinkle is what made me say ok enough is enough
tho the leaves were praying you could see how they were overstressed
ill take some pictures tomorrow of the leaves in better detail for the journal for sure

Update.

I wasnt able to last night but i made sure to get the pictures i needed.

420-magazine-mobile2116243588.jpg

As you can see its packed in there now

And the buds are starting to form very visibly now.

I havent removed any leaf that wasnt already falling off and dead.
So its very tight but healthy

420-magazine-mobile1018240493.jpg

I raised the cobs as high as i can . and its about 12 inches from the tallest branch. And around 18-20 inches from the lower parts of the canopy...

In the event i need to raise my light more its very possible.
i would have to take it down and remove links on the 4 chains on each corner.

No big deal really

But this is important to note because it shows like jimmy said just how powerful these lights really are.

Where the plants were directly under the lights you can see the burning in almost a complete circle where the penetration was most intense and in areas where it want directly under the light is either not effected at all or just slightly.

420-magazine-mobile282174529.jpg

420-magazine-mobile641404182.jpg

420-magazine-mobile864051491.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2096601736.jpg

420-magazine-mobile945703844.jpg

My phone screen is snowflaked so i cant really see if the pictures show just exactly what im seeing lol but there is bleaching and in some cases what looks like actual burn.

Other than that shes doing very good!

Drinking like a fish!

420-magazine-mobile1980984207.jpg

While checking her yesterday i realized she was dry again! Obviously the fabric pot doesnt help but its a good problem to have.
So i fed her again 2 gallons and didnt get much runoff

420-magazine-mobile1821289757.jpg

I also gave what i think will be one of the last foliar feeds. I dont like the idea of spraying buds at all lol

Not sure when i should switch to midflower nutrients...

Shes starting week 4 from the flip tomorrow.

So im thinking it should be very soon!

This is the biggest plant ive ever grown this thing is huge lol

420-magazine-mobile272583831.jpg

420-magazine-mobile495267775.jpg

Usually i get a decent stalk that i could snap when dry with full force or more
or chop it at the base for harvest with a pait of sheers

This isnt just a house plant this is a legit bush lol i cant even lift the pot when shes dry! And the buds just popped!

420-magazine-mobile421021189.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1925536816.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1406329932.jpg

In that last picture you can see its got buds growing from everywhere!
Tons of side branches growing just like that getting just and much light as the main stalk it grew from.

Im thinking she could surpise us all at the final weigh in. Not to mention the edibles or hash i could make off of her! Shes got alot of potential i just have to help her achieve it!

420-magazine-mobile418620218.jpg

On a side note the clones are doing well some better than others.

420-magazine-mobile155828286.jpg

420-magazine-mobile123942086.jpg

420-magazine-mobile480380025.jpg

Theres still at least like 6 weeks until we chop the focus plant soooo needless to say these will be more than ready when i decide what were going to do next.

In the meantime theres going to be some mad scientist experiments going on in my closet.

I cannot gaurentee that cannabis plants wont be hurt in the process lol

I might make them their own thread actually

Anyways look out for that thank for stopping by!

Update time!

Lets jump right into it!

In response to the light burn i did a few things.

1. Went out and bought new chain to hang the fixture im still using the rachet hangers or whatever their called but now i can adjust my height on the chain as well

2. Lowered ths power of the fixture to about 150 watts total

3. Removed the angelina reflectors i felt the light was a little too focused and thats why we were seeing burning in only specific areas directly under the cobs

I havent noticed any new burn and the old stuff seems to have stopped but im still diagnosing

Here are a couple of pictures detailing the light burn.

420-magazine-mobile1015065304.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1829288065.jpg

420-magazine-mobile967772839.jpg

Sunday i gave the last foliar feed

Yesterday i fed the first feeding of mid flower nutrients.
Keep in mind that this now calls for a change in formula to add bloom khaos into the nutrients and feed to the soil now instead of foliar

I may skip every other watering with the khaos just to make sure i have enough to last me the rest of this grow.

420-magazine-mobile532657075.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1439406881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile914916140.jpg

Im noticing trichome production picking up

420-magazine-mobile1221142308.jpg

420-magazine-mobile745739311.jpg

I turned my exhaust fan off and im back to my duct booster combo for now.

Temps are a stable 79°F
And humidity is a little high at 60%

But the weather is a huge part in the humidity recently.
I can get that number down a little bit with my exhaust.

Speaking of my exhaust i only have a few inches between it and the cobs
So hopefully weve stopped the light burn

420-magazine-mobile1355297860.jpg

Smell is starting to ramp up as well.
Skunky but sweet
(Or maybe i just enjoy the smell of skunk way too much)

I feel like smell was a little more intense this early last grow compared to now.
But well see...

Overall im very happy with how this grow is going.
What do you all think?

She has a few beauty marks now but shes still damn sexy isnt she?

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope it's not too late to join, don't mind me while I do some catching up with the rest of y'all!
Its never to late to join!
Thank you!
I tell everyone who comes by.
Mi journal Su journal lol

Back
Top Bottom