Lootznbootz Gets A CLU

Lootz, that looks incrdible. Gonna be a big harvest.

I'm doing 2 Strawberry Kush and 2 Purple Haze next grow and I don't care how cold the family gets at the end of flower...lol.

Thanks dawg!
Im pretty excited about this harvest.
Last grow i had over 10 ounces from the 3 plants
It looks like theres just as many if not more buds
not to mention these are going to be of much higher quality!

Ill be doing my first budwashing with this harvest too
So im sure this smoke will be incredible!

Who is your purple haze from?
I have some from g13 that im pretty excited about.

You should get some awesome color out of those.

Usually i hate the winters especially where i live but i cant wait for those easily and affordably achievable cold temps!

Thanks for the input guys.
I did actually turn the lights back to 11/13

Sunday starting week 8 i will cut them back again to 10/14

Hopefully we start the flush week 9 but if shes still got some fight left in her it may go longer. If i can hold off that long i practically drool opening the tent.
But if theres weight or quality to be gained its worth the wait

Ill update with some pictures tonight when i water she should need it for sure tonight.

Sorry for the lack of updates my phones broken and ive been experiencing a little turbulence in life but i will not let that get in the way of harvesting the best possible plant i can!

Hey everyone so I think we may be much closer to harvest than I originally thought.

In the past week since cutting the lights back 1 hour she's looking like she's ready to go any day now.
Tons of yellow fans now and they all seem to have this droop throughout the plant as she uses the nutrients in them.

Also the amount of white hairs being put out is almost none... just a few here and there but the majority of the pistils are orange and curled up to the bud.

I removed the fans that were used up to keep airflow especially this late into flower.
Last thing I need is a bunch of moisture trapped between the bud and a dead leaf.
She needed water yesterday and so I started the flush

So that you all think I'm not rushing it here are the best pictures I can get on my tablet lol
IMG_20170609_185120_burst_02.jpg
IMG_20170609_185120_burst_03.jpg
IMG_20170609_1851413_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170609_1851530_rewind.jpg

She's looking amazing!

I will be flushing with just r/o water and Herculean harvest (liquid bonemeal) at ph of 6.4 as the nectar schedule says to.

I don't know how long I should flush as she looks to be starving at this point I wonder how much of a flush do I need.
Trichomes are mostly cloudy with patches of Amber clusters here and there

I'll try to get more pictures here in a few moments when the lights come on
Time to prep for harvest!

Hey everyone so I think we may be much closer to harvest than I originally thought.

In the past week since cutting the lights back 1 hour she's looking like she's ready to go any day now.
Tons of yellow fans now and they all seem to have this droop throughout the plant as she uses the nutrients in them.

Also the amount of white hairs being put out is almost none... just a few here and there but the majority of the pistils are orange and curled up to the bud.

I removed the fans that were used up to keep airflow especially this late into flower.
Last thing I need is a bunch of moisture trapped between the bud and a dead leaf.
She needed water yesterday and so I started the flush

So that you all think I'm not rushing it here are the best pictures I can get on my tablet lol
IMG_20170609_185120_burst_02.jpg
IMG_20170609_185120_burst_03.jpg
IMG_20170609_1851413_rewind.jpg
IMG_20170609_1851530_rewind.jpg

She's looking amazing!

I will be flushing with just r/o water and Herculean harvest (liquid bonemeal) at ph of 6.4 as the nectar schedule says to.

I don't know how long I should flush as she looks to be starving at this point I wonder how much of a flush do I need.
Trichomes are mostly cloudy with patches of Amber clusters here and there

I'll try to get more pictures here in a few moments when the lights come on
Time to prep for harvest!

They look great Lootz!!

Hello everyone thanks for the words of encouragement.

420-magazine-mobile1676758638.jpg

420-magazine-mobile861596074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2075430603.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1082463397.jpg

I have been very busy....

I made the call to chop.

420-magazine-mobile332556267.jpg

I think i made the right call.
The window was open and the timing was perfect for my upcoming schedule and my birthday at the end of the month plus i just simply got tired of paying for pot lol

Im very happy with the results so far. I have a TON of bud.

I did wash my buds with lemon juice and baking soda and then a rinse with just plain r/o water.

420-magazine-mobile1774886146.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1305676263.jpg

Then hung to dry in the tent with a fan blowing and the extraction fan running as well.

I did a light trim before washing.

This was after the wash ready to hang

420-magazine-mobile1505212043.jpg

And in the tent for 48 - 72 hours hanging

420-magazine-mobile1293419237.jpg

After they have been hanging for at least 2 days i remove them from the stems do another detailed trim and onto my makeshift drying rack for another day

420-magazine-mobile499119490.jpg

420-magazine-mobile551806780.jpg

That is as far as i have got...

The buds on the screen should be ready for jars tonight.
Ill finish trimming whats hanging and move that to the net then jars when ready as well.

I have sampled what i could and it is absolutely amazing! Of course it doesnt taste like anything but hay with weed undertones but screw all that the high is out of this world!

It seriously scrambles your brain like eggs. If and When you finally gain control of your thoughts its a comfortable and smooth high that last surprisingly long and the comedown is unnoticeable.

Overall im very happy with this grow in far exceeded my expectations!

A few things that i would like to not before closing out this chapter.

Cobs freakin rock. In my opinion i could have gotten a much better array had i done it myself but as a noob i found it better to just spend the extra money upfront for the plug and play of timber.
There is absolutely nothing wrong in my eyes with timber its just once you understand the equipment being used and how to use it you could have double the lights for the same price.

Lesson learned ill be adding on to my fixture on my own.

Im sure i said this on my last grow but if your not scrogging what are you waiting for?
If your in a small area why arent you scrogging?
And even if your not why arent your scrogging?

Nectar for the Gods is an amazing product.
Ive seen both sides when it comes to opinions about nectar and i always wonder when reading the negatives... What did they do wrong???

I used the sample pack and for 28 bucks got enough nutes for a grow and a half at least.
The results speak for themselves.

Tho my flowers were noticeably smaller..(which i cannot blame nectar to be the cause) They were just as much if not even more noticeably frostier than when i used AN or any salt/chemical based ferts for that matter. Ill be trying nectars entire line on my next grow

Reducing the lights at the end of flower clearly works and it works fast!
My plant went from green and wanting to finish to yellowing out and ripe withing a week 2 at the most.

I could have waited another week or 2 before starting to reduce the schedule.
I think in the future i will start that only during the flush no sooner.

Budwashing is a new technique that i will be using from now on!
The buds do Seem to dry more evenly and alot quicker.

I took a leap of faith and washed my entire crop from what i can tell with my loupe i didnt lose any significant trichomes. The buds came out just as frosty as they went in.

Also since trying the buds without having been cured they are very smooth!

Usually when you try to smoke the buds that have been quick dried or are just barely smokeable their harsh and burn very harshly on the throat especially on the exhale.

These are smooth in and out and are still yet to see a jar clearly a credit to washing!

All in all this was probably my best grow yet.

I know theres this huge hydro aero push at the moment.
As much as i would like to jump on the wave and help pioneer a new age of growing.
I feel theres still work for me to do in the dirt.
So if you all enjoyed this journal please stop by my new journal where i take on HSO blue dream and try to build on what was a very successful grow.

Thank you to everyone who put any input at all.
Its always greatly appreciated.

To my homies who have become regulars here now. A special Thanks because you all are truly the driving factor in these journals!

I had fun and of course learned alot and cant wait to see what this blue dream has in store for us. So head on over there if you havent already!

And as always thanks for stopping by!

Hello everyone thanks for the words of encouragement.

420-magazine-mobile1676758638.jpg

420-magazine-mobile861596074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2075430603.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1082463397.jpg

I have been very busy....

I made the call to chop.

420-magazine-mobile332556267.jpg

I think i made the right call.
The window was open and the timing was perfect for my upcoming schedule and my birthday at the end of the month plus i just simply got tired of paying for pot lol

Im very happy with the results so far. I have a TON of bud.

I did wash my buds with lemon juice and baking soda and then a rinse with just plain r/o water.

420-magazine-mobile1774886146.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1305676263.jpg

Then hung to dry in the tent with a fan blowing and the extraction fan running as well.

I did a light trim before washing.

This was after the wash ready to hang

420-magazine-mobile1505212043.jpg

And in the tent for 48 - 72 hours hanging

420-magazine-mobile1293419237.jpg

After they have been hanging for at least 2 days i remove them from the stems do another detailed trim and onto my makeshift drying rack for another day

420-magazine-mobile499119490.jpg

420-magazine-mobile551806780.jpg

That is as far as i have got...

The buds on the screen should be ready for jars tonight.
Ill finish trimming whats hanging and move that to the net then jars when ready as well.

I have sampled what i could and it is absolutely amazing! Of course it doesnt taste like anything but hay with weed undertones but screw all that the high is out of this world!

It seriously scrambles your brain like eggs. If and When you finally gain control of your thoughts its a comfortable and smooth high that last surprisingly long and the comedown is unnoticeable.

Overall im very happy with this grow in far exceeded my expectations!

A few things that i would like to not before closing out this chapter.

Cobs freakin rock. In my opinion i could have gotten a much better array had i done it myself but as a noob i found it better to just spend the extra money upfront for the plug and play of timber.
There is absolutely nothing wrong in my eyes with timber its just once you understand the equipment being used and how to use it you could have double the lights for the same price.

Lesson learned ill be adding on to my fixture on my own.

Im sure i said this on my last grow but if your not scrogging what are you waiting for?
If your in a small area why arent you scrogging?
And even if your not why arent your scrogging?

Nectar for the Gods is an amazing product.
Ive seen both sides when it comes to opinions about nectar and i always wonder when reading the negatives... What did they do wrong???

I used the sample pack and for 28 bucks got enough nutes for a grow and a half at least.
The results speak for themselves.

Tho my flowers were noticeably smaller..(which i cannot blame nectar to be the cause) They were just as much if not even more noticeably frostier than when i used AN or any salt/chemical based ferts for that matter. Ill be trying nectars entire line on my next grow

Reducing the lights at the end of flower clearly works and it works fast!
My plant went from green and wanting to finish to yellowing out and ripe withing a week 2 at the most.

I could have waited another week or 2 before starting to reduce the schedule.
I think in the future i will start that only during the flush no sooner.

Budwashing is a new technique that i will be using from now on!
The buds do Seem to dry more evenly and alot quicker.

I took a leap of faith and washed my entire crop from what i can tell with my loupe i didnt lose any significant trichomes. The buds came out just as frosty as they went in.

Also since trying the buds without having been cured they are very smooth!

Usually when you try to smoke the buds that have been quick dried or are just barely smokeable their harsh and burn very harshly on the throat especially on the exhale.

These are smooth in and out and are still yet to see a jar clearly a credit to washing!

All in all this was probably my best grow yet.

I know theres this huge hydro aero push at the moment.
As much as i would like to jump on the wave and help pioneer a new age of growing.
I feel theres still work for me to do in the dirt.
So if you all enjoyed this journal please stop by my new journal where i take on HSO blue dream and try to build on what was a very successful grow.

Thank you to everyone who put any input at all.
Its always greatly appreciated.

To my homies who have become regulars here now. A special Thanks because you all are truly the driving factor in these journals!

I had fun and of course learned alot and cant wait to see what this blue dream has in store for us. So head on over there if you havent already!

And as always thanks for stopping by!

Sure do look good Lootz, I'm hoping for the same thing. The Nectar soil #4 is great to use also. Again very good job bro!!

Thanks everyone! I am very pleased with the cobs

Final dry weight just over 250 grams
257 ish to be exact.

Which is pretty freaking awesome

In the end the final amount shown on my killawatt meter wat 74.04 so for less than the price of an ounce i got 8 and a half. That pretty damn good!

I also got some bubble bags finally and made some pretty good hash from all of my trim.

I got about 5 grams or so from 4 different bags.
I think ... Well i know i went overboard on the mixing but for a first run its very good!

This concludes this journal.
Thanks for stopping by hope to see you all again soon!

Back
Top Bottom