Lost In The Fog

Weighed up Guerilla Glue one more time before going in the fridge. This weigh is zeroed with the pot. I think I will get close to 100g of her. Lots of crystals on the buds. :yummy:

And down went Cheese.

It was a pain in the neck to trim her but finally got done. I was fooled last time growing Cheese buds not as dense, but her high is very uplifting. Mixed it with Spliff Berry last few days, very good combo.

She gave me four of these large colas and lots of big popcorn sites.

Update on the tent after the massacre. They are all burnt by the light now, I gradually moved them down and now they sit on the floor except the dwarfs they are one ft of the floor. The moms really liked the Veg light. 2x Osram ledvance boards ~40W and 2x inFlux ~50W. But now they will probably get sun burnt as well as the others....
:lot-o-toke:

Excellent harvest Crazy! Each one better than the last.

Can't see the latest pics because I'm in the sun but I'm sure they'll look fine soon!

@InTheShed would you be so kind to link me up with a cannabis salve/ cream recipe.. I had it in my blog...
@CraZysWeeD coconut oil, olive oil, beezwax or anything else?
Best topical is made from grapeseed and/or pumpkin seed oil. If you want to make a salve you add beeswax or soy wax (Sue's preference), keeping in mind that anything you add to the oil will inhibit its absorption. It's a trade-off I choose not to make. Straight oil for my pain topical.

If you want to go the salve route, start with the oils I mentioned and then you can follow Sue's tutorial here (you can use beeswax if you prefer):

Can't see the latest pics because I'm in the sun but I'm sure they'll look fine soon!

Best topical is made from grapeseed and/or pumpkin seed oil. If you want to make a salve you add beeswax or soy wax (Sue's preference), keeping in mind that anything you add to the oil will inhibit its absorption. It's a trade-off I choose not to make. Straight oil for my pain topical.

If you want to go the salve route, start with the oils I mentioned and then you can follow Sue's tutorial here (you can use beeswax if you prefer):

Thank you mr.Shed. I will let birdie make me a topical for my neck. :cheesygrinsmiley:

No enjoy your Cali sunshine! Lay that phone down now and just chill! :hippy:

Thanks Crazy! I'm actually sitting in my courtyard on the netbook, but it's a glass screen and even with the brightness up all the way, all I can see is that I need to shave :).
:rofl::rofl:I am still laughing at the mental picture it gave me.

So, let me ask.. You mean just infused oil and then rub the oil on skin?
He has lots of trimming and suggar buds which I intend to use.
And if I use it all (don't know how much it is yet but from the pictures I saw... Lots) it would be pretty strong.
So, diluting it would be necessary, (otherwise he might fly to the moon :eek:)
Storage of oil is in dark container and for how long?

So, let me ask.. You mean just infused oil and then rub the oil on skin?
Decarb first, then infuse and strain. Then rub it on!
He has lots of trimming and suggar buds which I intend to use.
And if I use it all (don't know how much it is yet but from the pictures I saw... Lots) it would be pretty strong.
You can't get high from topicals (they don't show up on blood tests either). And I find they need to be at least 15mg THC/ml oil to be effective, so I use buds and lots of them. I do my strength calculations with Oldbear's spreadsheet.
So, diluting it would be necessary, (otherwise he might fly to the moon :eek:)
The stronger the better. For example, if my buds are 10% THC and I start with 180ml of oil, I would need 35g of buds to get to my correct strength.
Storage of oil is in dark container and for how long?
I store mine in a bottle in my nightstand. The rest is is the back of the fridge. I make about 600ml at a time so most of it is in the fridge. But the bottle I have out lasts for months and doesn't spoil.

Decarb first, then infuse and strain. Then rub it on!

You can't get high from topicals (they don't show up on blood tests either). And I find they need to be at least 15mg THC/ml oil to be effective, so I use buds and lots of them. I do my strength calculations with Oldbear's spreadsheet.

The stronger the better. For example, if my buds are 10% THC and I start with 180ml of oil, I would need 35g of buds to get to my correct strength.

I store mine in a bottle in my nightstand. The rest is is the back of the fridge. I make about 600ml at a time so most of it is in the fridge. But the bottle I have out lasts for months and doesn't spoil.
Thank you. :green_heart:
Let me see what he decides, oil or oil with wax.
I sent him some links with grapeseed oil.

Pepper me with questions any time AB! Topicals are my thing :).
That is why I called you in :)
I remember your posts about it in Sue's place.
I was searching in Studyhall thread because I knew it was there somewhere, read through pages and got lost :eek:in the fog.

This sounds more and more like a hole plant in the pot to me. ;)
No no.. All your trim is way enough to make you oil for 6 months. Unless you did throw out the first batch... The one I suggested you vaccum pack....

Update on the workings.

Tent arrives Wednesday according to UPS. But I still got lots to do. The other tent bench is in place. I amused my self with an workbench as well. It's down folding with, I don't know if this is the word in English but we call them, piano hinges. Love them, manage to save a pair of them 130cm long from the scrap a few weeks ago at work. The most in today's build is recycled.

Back
Top Bottom