Lost In The Fog

@CraZysWeeD I just want to say how happy I am at the way your life has turned around since earlier this winter, when your ex, your neck, your job, and your insurance were all weighing heavily on your mind. It's great to see most of those storm clouds have moved along.
:Namaste:

It's great guys! I feel much better now. I have my downer days but the days that is better gets more and even better than before. I'm staying positive and looking forward now. :snowboating:

You are my true friends guys and gals.:high-five:

:passitleft:

How is the frostiness on the Cheese and GG looking CraZy ?

Frostings are not very high on Cheesey but Gg have some more. Would say it's some less that the Widow I grew this winter. But it can have to do with my under feeding....

Haven't given Cheese much chance to prove her self yet. Just medicated with Spliff Berry today. Mixed in some Gg just now in a spliff. The pain is reduced quite much by now but I hope I feel better tomorrow. I got a new grow room to put up....

How is your Cheese doing?

Snapped a few on them sleeping today. The bigger Gg clone has started to yellow again. I gave her a rinse the other day, the first time I did this and gave her fresh nutes and then she started yellowing again. I mixed a new batch with RO water and 7,5ml/L base nute this time, ran 10ml/L last tank. Can it be the rinse with tap water that made her go yellow or I'm I giving her to little nute again?

Holy Punch and Spliff Berry are eager to start growing!

he's coming along. Just started showing some orange pistils. Some frost and more puffy kind of flowers than airy? She still has 3 or 4 weeks to go. See if she packs on some weight towards the end.

Looks awesome Kismet. She looks more developed than mine but as you say very much pistils and puffy buds.

The buds look tremendous and the sprouts look happy! Moving on...

Hope I'm on track again. Still haven't set any date for chopping them.

New grow room is almost complete even painted the thing yesterday. Now I need to run some new power in to the closet and take up some ventilation holes... waiting for neck to get better.

Back
Top Bottom