Lost In The Fog

LOL on that dry box! Those flowering plant look terrific Crazy. :welldone:

Doesn't stacking your drivers on top of each other make them too hot? I would think that airflow would be a good thing.

Thx Shed, that dry box is my pride and joy. Completely eliminated smell for me. Before I just dried it hanging outside of the tent and it found its way out of the closet and stunk up the apartment... The drying goes fast and smooth in aprox three days. Then it's curing in the fridge.

Regarding the drivers I have this in mind for the move. I will place them raised on a few bolts from a piece of aluminum
so air can move underneath them as well. But another fact is they don't get that warm, they are more than 20% under their max load rating... ;)

All five of my 10 gallon plants get moved two times a day, rain or shine. I did a flow chart so you can keep track:

Ahh, yeah I remember that flow chart now. :) You are a true doer and a fighter for your cause and hobby! :high-five:

CraZysWeeD :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:pre harvest party!!!!
Sweet looking ladies :kiss:

You know it songbird and you are all invited to taste the Cheese and Glue... :lot-o-toke:

:rofl::rofl: let us know! ;)

Will def do dat. Feels like an eternity until they are grown, cloned, grown, bloomed, cursed at, harvested, jared up and cured........

Looking forward to some early smoke on Cheese and Gg. Don't know if I even dare to smoke that Gg, understood it's very potent.... Don't think mine is nearly what it could be, think its near 30% Thc when grown with right conditions.

You can't keep a secret very long...those have today's date on them!

I know...... Secrets like this never stay silent very long. :lot-o-toke:

New grow closet progressing, moved everything out and now I can get started with the ducting and fans. Been looking at a new tent Homebox Ambient 120R, its 120-90-180cm I can fit it and keep my 120-60-180 next to it with moms and clones. Should be perfect!

Looking forward to seeing that!
I'm curious how potent my weed will be ^^ Should have around 18,5% THC, but u never know!

A bit jealous about your plans :D but that would be awesome! Thats also what I want, 2 tents, 1 for the mothers and the other for flowering! :hippy:

Oh, you will get updates on it guys. Count on it. :)

You could find out if your country do test on substances, they do here but never give out the results of a test. Just if it's kills you or not. Guess it's made like that to prevent drug potency testing.... But they should tell you if you get a result on it or not. But I guess then they now who you are too.... :idea:

Just goes to show what proper watering can do for a plant!! Looking awesome crazy! Can’t wait to hear the smoke report and check out the new setup! :headbanger::passitleft:

Thx Pj! You guys will be the first to know about it. :)

:passitleft:

:yahoo::bravo::yahoo:
So, when are you going to build the swimming pool?...
You will be swimming in buds sooooon :)

Maybe should keep the old closet for bud storage.... ;)

@CraZysWeeD I just want to say how happy I am at the way your life has turned around since earlier this winter, when your ex, your neck, your job, and your insurance were all weighing heavily on your mind. It's great to see most of those storm clouds have moved along.
:Namaste:

X2
:meditate::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom