Lost In The Fog

The Cheese. She actually smells great? More skunky/fruity atm.

Very nice plants Kismet. Cheesy smells a little funky. So does Gg very piny.

My Cheese does look very sativa with her thin leafs but maybe they are a cross? I have no clue. :)

:Rasta:yay more room to party!

U bet buddy! You are all invited for a 420 party! The Cerwin Vegas are hooked up now, ready for a big party. :)

Friday night! Cws are popping and life is beautiful.

Plants have turned green again. This is No 2 Gg clone.

No 1, this one is in "hempy", don't like the name of that... but you guys know what it is. + Airdome

Hers the Cheese clones, real funny little guys. I like the height of them. They are still in soil. ;)

This party at least has plenty of cheese ! How are you liking the growth in hempy? Only have 2 girls left in coco. Other 4 are all perlite now.

Yes. Stinky Cheese for everyone. :)

The plant loves it, it can be the airdome that makes her extra happy as well. But it seems to be doing its thing, the perlite.

Mixed up a new res for them today double dose this time. If they dont like it I will just pour in an extra 10L of RO to thin the mix out some. The nute is going out fast in this pace. Have to order more soon. I think I have the stuff to mix my own base nute mix but I don't know how to work it....

must say,, i must also comment on your 'frankenlight' build. for sure some 'crazy' showin thru there. nice work.

i run some growmau pucks as well,, and they produce almost zero heat,, but i am curious about those strips? what kinda heat do they put out and is your rig effective at dissipating some heat?

did you put any extra red in there anywhere besides in the pucks??

twenty question day,, ha

that gives me lots more for later

so what kinda music comes out them cv's?

must say,, i must also comment on your 'frankenlight' build. for sure some 'crazy' showin thru there. nice work.

i run some growmau pucks as well,, and they produce almost zero heat,, but i am curious about those strips? what kinda heat do they put out and is your rig effective at dissipating some heat?

did you put any extra red in there anywhere besides in the pucks??

twenty question day,, ha

that gives me lots more for later

so what kinda music comes out them cv's?

Haha, great. Thx for those kind words.

Yeah those pucks are great. But I must say I think they generate a lot of heat, specially compared to the strips. But I think those far red diodes gives out even more heat than the white chips. The growmau5 pucks I cant barely touch when feeding them 2A apiece. The strips are warm but not close the pucks. Can truly recommend them if you are about to upgrade. How many pucks do u run now?

The music coming out of the Cvs are very mixed. 50s up until today. House, Reggae, Rock, Pop, classics you name it. The Cvs eat everything. :)

You are welcome to ask 21 questions if you want to. I'm glad to meet fellow growers!

:passitleft:

hmmm, your temps have me concerned,, not for you,, for me.

see, i have never been sure my lights were running all in,, cuz i never got 'blinded' by them,,

they are bright, no question,, but not blinding,,

and this,, well, yours are hot,, well, mine are full on and i can touch the puck itself and it is not even barely warm , never mind hot

somethin is up for sure,,

i do have my driver in another room a couple feet away, but still??

i had to raise mine a few weeks in cuz some or all my plants were foxtailing,, which i took as a sign of too much light,, i may be so out to lunch

i'm hungry now

Back
Top Bottom