Lost In The Fog

Silicon type material?

No, hard plastic. It works great for prospecting and handels both slow and fast streams. Very easy to carry for just stream sluice or you can build an high banker with it. It works with drop riffles like the canadian sluice or LeTrap great for our small gold here.

Here is the Eldorado sluice.

Here is a better looking blue Eldorado:

x-Cadillac_Eldorado_Special_%281955%29%2C_photo-02.jpg

Update on the freaks. They are experiencing great heat now like never before. 32C last night tonight 31C got the ac running in the apartment and managing to keep 27 in the intake. Now it's getting some colder to the night.

Chopping this first one tomorrow. Lots of snow with the conditions in mind...
This is the last one that got in bloom. Starting to show discomfort.
Its clearly that it's the top leafs that's most exposed by the light that's affected. I think they can't handel the light on that close distance. Got to move them down. The best thing would have been water cooling in this small space.

I'm quite impressed by the last plant. I thought the pot size would be limiting the bud size more than it has. It's 2,8 L I think, and the other ones are 11 L. :hmmmm:

That's gotta leave you stickier than when you started!

Trim is good for topical oils. Makes you feel like you haven't touched your actual stash :).

Yeah, I know. I used to save it for vape oil purpose but I have NO means of getting hold of stronger than 40% alcohol. I got hold of some medical grade 96% but never got it right I think. Got some residues that got in my lungs that fucked me up for a few days...

But the gummie recipe I will try to accomplish some day........ :rolleyes:

Dedicated the hole day with repairs to my Ac. The internal heat fan seized up so got that out and swore like a Viking at the stupid plastics... So now it got a 160mm duct fan on the outside of the back. Looks like a big canon... :)

Figuring out the yield per pot is a great way to maximize your space. Van Stank was just talking about that in his thread saying he would rather have three 3 gallon pots than one 10 gallon pot if he can get the same yield. You can also mix up the plant types if you want more variety.

I'm in to this too. The more clones you can have rolling at the same time with lots of harvests... :ganjamon:

The reason for the O.G harem I have had is the limited space I had for mothers. And I have run mostly autos for the last years before I got this cloning on my mind and now I'm sold. :) Next run will be mothers and clones in a same size tent like these is in.

Chopping time! Another one bites the clipper!

Haven't got any high hopes on the yield but the top colas was very heavy and dense. The lights have definitely payed off so far. I'm very happy with the results from them. HIGHLY recommendable. Have had a sneak peak off what Growmau5 and Chilled got going now for DIY. A new board 125-130W with samsung diodes, deep red and blue. It's rectangular and I like rectangular stuff in the tent. :)

Killed the third logic board tonight in hopes that the temps will go down some.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom