Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Oh yea, this is a 5*5*7 tent.
Featuring.....advanced LED 900arc we will really try it out alone. They said it's flower area is 6*6. It's a 800w from the wall COB I'll measure it when I go full power. I'm introducing them from advanced led 650xml; 675 from the wall led. Both full spectrum.
So I turned the light down to 50% for the first few days and will increase as we go. The company said to keep the plants 36in away from this thing. So u might see some type of net go up. You never know lol.

Lowded bro you want the edges of your plants fans to be looking like static electricity is spiking the edges upwards I believe when you don’t seen that your not pushing them . Make sense want me to show video for you ?

And flip flops. We need more flip flops. We can do without the dog shit this year though ;).
I’ll see what I can do fellas lol

Ok Kinger, plant seemed to just start to sag before lights out. Will do 300ppm GrowMicro including 0.5ml/g Bloom with 100ppm calimagic. Do I want or not want runoff? 10%?
:high-five:
I wouldn’t no. The trick is the less you water the more often you water/feed.

Howdy my 420 folks!

Second spray went ok lady's don't seem too bothered.

After Shed,Dabs, Derby and EastCoast were talking distance plant to light,Dabs reminding me yesterday, I evened out the canopy! With this QB I tilted the light to cover the plants in the corners. There are basically 2 plants right now that were keeping the light further from others. So I put them on the floor, put the light on a diangnal and lowered it to 22-25in from the tops! F yea that's a win for me! Here's a peek. Two needed water so this or worse is how I leave them before I water now to keep the mf green!!! Or unrootrotited

Cheers everyone and here's to frosty buds!
Looking good you are going to have a jungle.

Searching my Jane, Mary Jane!

I'm hoping so!! But I still want those trees u chopped!!! There like 6ft
They were trees and I had trained them hard and defoiled the crap out of them in veg because of my height limitations. However, the ones I bent out of the lights have turned out the heaviest buds so far so next time I'm going to do more of them that way.

Also I have used @Terpinator throughout flower this grow and I am really impressed by the resin and smell.

Howdy Folks,
Thanks guys yea Jax I enjoy that strain straight up! All my og is crossed.
Lol are they stinky? Oh oh!!!

I'm going fishing Sunday so I'll bring back more horsetail for the worms and Kingers horsetail mite brew I can prob spray if needed.
In the new flower room I turned up the light to about 80%

Tomorrow will be last spray for flower ladys. I'll do safers and neem shake shake shake application at lights out then I'll water spray before lights on for a few days again. That will be three applications every 3-4 days. Maybe I should have went ever 2-3 days. Tomorrow I'll room clean to adhere to G2 improvement to environment :) sugestion. I can't believe how messy it got. Washing this f promixhp with enzyme komplete. Sucks but its what we're doing. Some is reused so ton o roots ... Hope that's not going to hurt me.
Update
We fed one plant today the SD the two GG I think 2 & CaliO are close to needing water. They were dropping to the amt I used to water at ... that wasn't serving my room well....so I'll wait a day or two till they are dry.

The two Z are still alive Z1 is gaining some ground! Z2 has yellow leaf I need to pluck from spray.

AN GBM 20ml/5g
Calimagic 10ml/5g
GH rapid start 5ml/5g
Terp 12ml/5g
Mycos blue sky
690ppm
5.8ph
Rh 41-63
Temps 70-79 reminds me I better fill humidifier.

No photos from grow room two.
I'm so happy with ph perfect and RO, with everyone's guidance. Shits starting to come together!

Cheers!

:high-five:
:cool:
I couldn't sleep so went for a look Raz was drooped over like it was ready to give up.
- I watered 2l it was all normal in 3-5 min.
- I found a light solo cup clone so I uppoted. Now when I watered the transplant....I only put a cup in to drench the peat that was in solo cup. I'm trying not to soak the whole pot till the roots reach there in my mind that's the logic behind this. I would traditionally just soak after transplant but this washed peat is still damp.
- And I don't think it needs all that drenched as noway of adsorbing anyway.

- I have ad two plants that were getting uneven with her sister colas so I pulled them all level.
- Is this ok in stretch or do I just live and let live?
- reg seed pics

K I'll OGK it that knocks me out.

Back
Top Bottom