LSD Strain

Luisdayuso

I’m starting a new grow I have a 2x2x4 grow tent, also I’m using coco soil with 100W UFO light. I get the seeds soon but I have a couple of questions. First I have a one gallon bag should I start the seedling in a solo cup or in the bag? Also what temperature should it be I know humidity should be in the RH70-75. Should I also have lights on and for how long 12 hours or 18 hours again anything will help. I reside in NYC.

auto or fem seeds. :welcome:

Also my friend a lot of these questions are answered in the F.A.Q on the site.
Sometimes its faster to have a quick read than waiting around for someone to respond.
Also your find a lot of charts about ideal temps and r/h search VDP chart will give you some great info.
Hope this helps some happy growing ;)

18/6 sounds find in veg
and then when you flip 12/12 you star flower.
You dont really want r/h of 70 plus in flower unless its really hot in your grow space to handle that.
Which some ladies just dont like.
If your in the range of 24c-27c your ladies should do fine.
The odd few days higher not going to hurt much.
Just would not want your full grow higher.
Again VPD chart and check the F.A.Q
Solo cup i would say until its drying out everyday then move.
If you cant do anything about r/h make sure air flow is good.

If it’s autoflower then plant in final large container from the start and avoid transplants, but then you gotta learn how to water seedling or auto in large final container. Every new grower should read these 2 links by Emilya

How to water seedling or auto in large final container
How to water potted plant

Reason being by transplanting an auto you can stunt the plant and trash any hopes of a yield. Photoperiods can be transplanted multiple times with no problems.

If autoflower run lights 24 X 7 for first 2 weeks, but autos can flower at any light schedule cuz they are autos but most here run 24 X 7 for 2 weeks then bump to 18/6 since yields will be bigger.

If photos run lights at 18/6 until you flip to 12/12 to initiate flowering, once in flower you stay at 12/12 until harvest. If you are in flower at 12/12 and you revert back to 18/6 the plant will reveg

temp should not exceed 80 for indoors unless you run CO2, use 420 search bar to look for VPD chart, stay in green zone for temp & rh

what he said Thirvnrob ^ … sure you can use coco for the whole grow but you gotta play by coco rules. Coco is very specific and you can not just add water to coco and make it work. Sure the seedling will live for a few days but before it uses it own backup energy source you must begin with low dose of NPK plus cal-mag and ph is necessary beast in coco. If you don’t have any nutes on hand then we can point you to sponsors

Before you start your seeds tell us more about your setup. What kind of coco? Did you precharged it? What kind of nutes do you have? Do you have cal-mag? Do you have ph pen, ph up and ph down solution?

No can I ask can I use the coco for the entire grow or will it need something else after transplant???
Sorry I missed this. I made the same mistake with my second grow & fortunately someone pointed it out to me & I think it was @013 . (Thanks buddy!) I’m devoted to growing in soil & have since abandoned the use of coco, so I have no knowledge to share other than to say it ain’t soil & requires a different strategy for success…

what he said Thirvnrob ^ … sure you can use coco for the whole grow but you gotta play by coco rules. Coco is very specific and you can not just add water to coco and make it work. Sure the seedling will live for a few days but before it uses it own backup energy source you must begin with low dose of NPK plus cal-mag and ph is necessary beast in coco. If you don’t have any nutes on hand then we can point you to sponsors

Before you start your seeds tell us more about your setup. What kind of coco? Did you precharged it? What kind of nutes do you have? Do you have cal-mag? Do you have ph pen, ph up and ph down solution?
Thanks I’m using coco with perlite I do have the ph meters as well as the solutions I have not precharged im planning to get the cal mal

Hey no worries at all, you were on point!!! oh wow really huh guess I got one right…

I know a few basics about coco but I‘m so skilled I can kill a plant in most any medium now!
Hey I have a question I’m using a 5 inch solo cup how high should I put 600w led lights to start seedling

Back
Top Bottom